Miss grande

Y/n pov

Another year of college another year of stress what a time to be alive not. wish my mum would of swallowed.

"What's up bitch!" My friend max shouts swear that boy has too much energy in the morning.

"Too loud what's got you in a good mood Tom Holland finally notice you" I tease knowing he has a full-blown obsession with that man.

"Ugh I wish but no I was just informed by the dean that professor coffin dodger has retired so we have a new one".

"You mean we don't have to listen to him go on about Hitler again for the billionth time if I wanted to learn about that jackass I would have studied history.

He laughs "we walk to our class

When we walk in there's this small ass women behind coffin dodgers desk guess she's the new professor.

We sat in our usual seats talking about random shit until class starts.

"Good morning class I'm miss grande I will be replacing Mr smith.

Max leans over and whispers "is it just me or does she look really young.

"And hot," I said that out loud didn't I turn to max to see him with a big ass smirk on his face.

"Someone has a crush on the new prof" he teases

"Maximus all I said she was hot let's not jump to conclusions now" I pat his cheek and go back to paying attention to miss grande.

How her brown hair fell just to her shoulder blades her brown eyes and most importantly that outfit DAMN how I'd like to bend her over that table ok y/n contain yourself let's get the dirty thoughts out of your mind, shall we?

I shake the thoughts out of my head to see her staring right at me I quickly avert my eyes to my notebook copying down notes the notes that max has written.

The class was officially over and max and I were usually the last ones to leave because were slow yeah get over it okay.

"Miss y/l/n can you wait behind a sec?"

Max smirks "someone's in trouble"

I flip him off and walk over to her desk.

"Yeah miss how can I be of assistance"

"Care to tell me why you were zoned out for half the class was it really that boring?" She asks with a laugh.

"Uh no not at all just tired that's all" you give her a smile

"Well okay I'd like for you to pay more attention in my classes y/n," she says putting her hand on my arm.

"You got it" I give her a salute making her laugh oh that laugh focus y/n.

"Okay well you may go I'm sure max is waiting," she says.

"Alright thanks, miss" I walk out of the room to see max standing with a fat grin on his face

"Why you smiling did you finally ask Logan on a date?" I ask confused.

"No dumbass is he even gay I don't know but what did miss hottie want?"

I slap my hand over his mouth as the door to her class was still open.