Yeah no

Y/n pov:

Two years ago today would have been me and Ariana's wedding day, sadly we split just a few months before, you see we had a baby on the way but Ariana had miscarried it devastated us she couldn't even look me in the eye anymore.

She started disappearing for days on end leaving me to grieve the loss of our child alone of course little did I know Ariana had been out fucking anything with a pulse I put it down to grief but it got a lot worse than I had expected she had fallen in love with "Mr perfect" he had everything a girl could dream of good looks nice personality so I've heard he's even got a  big di-.

"Y/n get out of your head for five minutes" my best friends Ethan and Theo shout waving their hands in front of my face.

We were sitting in my living room watching death note they were trying to get me out of the depressive hole I was stuck in.

"How about no?"

"Y/n listen I'm not pussyfooting around anymore I am your best friend I have been since we were 12 and 13 I know you better than any other person on this planet now remember I'm saying this out of love, she is not coming back Ariana is married to dalton probably got a kid on the way she fell in love accidental or not you are never gonna have her that way again now move the fuck on with your life show her you're better than ever now get your fat ass off this couch get in a shower and we can go socialise like any normal mentally stable person would," Theo says

Knowing he's right I get my ass off the couch and go upstairs to get ready for where ever they drag me.

"If you assholes act all couply in front of me I'm stabbing pins in my eyes" I shout from my room.

Grabbing a towel from my closet I jump in a quick shower wash my hair and body turning off the shower and heading out the bathroom to my closet.

(Pick a fit)

Throwing on my outfit I spray some cologne add a few rings and my chain and head back downstairs to the lovebirds.

"Okay, so where are we going exactly?"

"Now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it"

"Ay Nah we didn't say nothing about a surprise"

"Learn to have a little fun y/n," Ethan said nudging me as we walked out of my house

Locking the door I hop in the backseat the good thing about having a best friend that drives is you get driven wherever you want I mean I drive too but what's the fun in that?

Hooking my phone to the car I click on my favourite blink album and bully some kids on
Roblox to pass the time.

******

"Okay Dipshit let's go," Theo says turning off the car.

I look up to see we were at this random ass house with way too many people

"Uh why don't you guys go ahead I'm just gonna Finnish up this game and join you in a couple minutes"

Before I know it the back door opens and I'm pulled from my seat.

"This is bullying why are we even here we don't even like people we are literally the three most unsociable people ever" I rant as they push me closer and closer to the door.

We enter the big ass house crowded with a bunch of people.

Looking around my eyes lock onto one of the few people I dreaded ever running into again Courtney

She spots us and starts making her way over.

"Hey uh I'm gonna go get a drink I'll be back whenever she's gone," I say squeezing past all the sweaty bodies to the kitchen I grab a cup making a rather large jack and coke.

"Y/n is that you?" I knew that voice from a mile away Ariana.

I walk right past her not even daring to look into those brown eyes I was still madly in love with.

As I walked back to my friends I felt my someone take ahold of my hand and before I know it I'm locked in a bathroom with Ariana.

"Y/n why won't you talk to me"

"Why won't I talk to you?" I chuckle

"Yeah"

"Because Ariana I spent five fucking years loving you helping you with whatever your fame threw at you even the loss of our child but whenever I was suffering with shit you weren't even there you were too busy fucking anything with a bastard pulse"

"I'm sorry about that y/nn," she says trying to step closer to me

"2 years too late Ariana"

I go to move to the door but she shoved me down into the toilet and straddles my lap.

"What the fuck Ariana"

"You are going to listen to what I have to say whether you like it or not okay"

"You have five minutes"

"Well the reason I distanced myself was because of us losing the baby and I know that's not an excuse for cheating but you were so down y/n you never wanted to have sex or even go on dates you stopped paying attention to me and I thought you were seeing other people so I did too but after seeing your face when I told you I wanted to call off the wedding I knew I was wrong I know I wasn't the best girlfriend but if you let me have another chance I'll prove it to you dalton and I didn't work out he left just as fast as he came into my life you were the only one to show me what love really was please y/n I miss you"

"Uhhh lemme think... how about fuck no" I move her off me and walk out the door.

"Have a nice life Ariana"

A/n: we'll hello fuckers it's been a minute since I've had time to publish a little something for you all I hope everyone is doing well and I think I'll do a couple more chaps for this book and that will be the end who knows I haven't really decided yet.