Christmas eve

Y/n pov

I've never particularly liked Christmas ever since I grew older and found out it was my mom and dad who were the real "Santa" it's never felt the same once you realise the fat man in red who sneaks into children's houses one night a year is not in fact real now that I look back on it it's creepy as shit.

The other reason I don't like Christmas very much is because of my family mainly my mom we don't get along the best of times she always had something to say about me but would never say it to my face yeah I'm a lesbian a masc lesbian to be exact I like wearing men's clothes having short hair and even down to Calonge but my mom thinks that means I wanna be a boy which she is 100% wrong about I mean the mf gave birth to a girl with a dick what she want me to do strap it to my leg and wear belly tops and skirts hell no ill let my boys hang low and free.

Ever since getting myself out of her life, I began to make myself into something I became a music artist and I married the finest girl to walk this earth *cough* cough* Ariana grande who I may also have knocked up and we have two little devils who I think not to be biased are the cutest kids ever.

Ever since arlo and roman were born Christmas became a more exciting and expensive time of year damn kids really do be snatching all your hard-earned money but there's nothing I wouldn't do for my irritable but lovable children.

"Baby come on we gotta take our family photo" Ariana shouts from the living room.

Did I also mention I hate Christmas pjs and taking photos with them on it's like I'm back in my teens taking pictures with my siblings so my mom can post them to Facebook.

"You summoned me," I say creeping up behind her and hugging her from behind

"Yes, pictures before we put arlo and time to bed then it's wrapping time!"

"Ugh why do we need to wait till Christmas Eve to do that shit it's a pain in the ass"

"Because you love me and you love your babies now stop talking put on your little elf hat and sit with our son while I set the camera up"

"Yes ma'am," I say grabbing the hat from her hands and placing it on my head

This girl making me look goofy for a couple of likes on Instagram.

I pick up my chunky boy and place him in my lap.

Arlos 4 so she gets more excited about Santa were as roman is two so he doesn't really understand much but he loves ripping the wrapping paper off.

Ariana runs back over to us with arlo in her arms giggling as ari runs with her she set a timer on her phone for 10 seconds she positions herself in the frame

"Okay now everyone say SANTA"

"SANTA"

The flash clicks but I know how this shit goes she gotta take 100 photos before one is suitable for the gram.

"Okay just one more family selfie then we can go lay the milk and cookies out for Santa"

I hold arlo in one arm and roman in the other after about 10 selfies later we are done with that part and I can finally take this fucking hat off

We go lay out the carrots milk and cookies, watch Santa paws and it was finally time to put the kiddos to bed I scoop arlo in my arms and we head upstairs into her room.

"Alright, my child do you want scooter bruan look alike or Mr monkey? I ask my daughter

"Mr monkey please mama"

I place her stuffed animal in her arms and tuck her into bed.

"Good night I love you"

"Good night mama, I love you more"

"Impossible kiddo"

I leave her night light on as Ariana and I switch rooms and I go say good night to roman the usual night buddy I love yous

We waited until the kids were asleep before we started to wrap all their presents.

A/n Yo fuckers Kerry Christmas I hope y'all have a good one sorry it's been so long I've not had any does of energy to come on Wattpad and I kinda forgot about both of my books but I shall try update again soon I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and new year if I don't get the chance to update again.