Final Chapter

Okay, gang...I'm not gonna lie to you and say I'm gonna complete this story, technically. Basically, I wrote the final chapter a long time ago, and I really liked it! I still really like it, I just don't know how to get from where I finished the story now, to the final chapter I wrote. I'm also barely in the bnha fandom anymore so I don't have the inspiration to research all the characters and get in their headspaces again. So I'll tell you the bare bones idea I had to get from point a to point b and then I'm going to give you the final chapter so at least you have a little closure? maybe? I am honestly really sorry if you've been waiting years for a new chapter and had a lot of faith in me, bc this is the end guys. i hope you enjoy it though, it really does mean a lot to me. so let me know what you think. The final sentence was basically what inspired the entire work. And, if you haven't figured it out already, the title is a malaphor which is basically idioms blended together, this one is based on "the die is cast" and "set the tone" regarding decisions and fate in relation and how you're going to deal with it. 

So, I ended off at the sports festival. I was going to have more league of villains shenanigans, of course, I don't think I was really going to change anything big in the hosu arc. But the big thing I was going to change was the summer vacation arc because she was going to side with the villains, fight together with all for one her villain persona is revealed to everyone which would shock everyone. They weren't going to beat All Might but they were going to seriously cripple him. Then they both got arrested, she was given the death sentence which was to be delivered on the same day as the 1a turned 3a graduation day. So we time skip to then and now we have the final chapter: 

________________

Final Chapter:

Two and a half years passed quickly on the outside. A new era of heroes was being born. This year's graduating class was remarkable, they made statements within the first few weeks of their first year at U.A. Hero academia. Deku, an up-and-coming hero was on the fast track to number one with heroes Shouto and Ground Zero hot on his tail ready to take his top-tier placement in an instant.
Several students reminisced as they walked across the stage, looking at the one empty seat in their row, the seat that should have been filled by an energetic young girl named Noriko Sachiko. She was a part of their class for the first half of their first year at UA, at the summer training camp she was revealed as a villain, formally known as "Puppet" and sentenced to Death Row. None of them could believe it when they found out, all of them wondering where the deception was, what signs they had missed. But there were none, she was always true to herself during her time at UA, nothing she said or did was a lie, every once in a while she let people assume using slight-of-word as a cover for anything that may seem suspicious but never did she lie or manipulate any of them. If anything she helped and encouraged them always.
That's why it hurt so so badly, they knew she truly loved them, and yet she was a villain.
Today wasn't just the U.A graduation, it was also something far darker. The day of a public execution. Something that had fallen out of favor so long ago was revived for the death of a certain eighteen-year-old villain who was responsible for the death of thousands of heroes all across Japan.
When everyone had been congratulated and given their diplomas along with a small speech about their future plans as a hero everyone left, either to go home or more likely; to the execution grounds.
All of the class A students rushed there, not letting themselves miss it. Not because they wanted to see her suffer or even see her die, but because she needed someone who cared there. People who would mourn her for as long as they lived.

A somber face looked through the bars of a secluded cell. The room, door, and bars were all pristine. The girl who sat in the middle of the room, chained, restrained, and gagged still had a light in her eyes. It seemed that no matter what was done to the nearly blind girl she always had a little light behind that natural clouding from quirk and her life experience.
The guard opened the door and watched as Aizawa walked across the room to remove her gag, "As per customs you are allowed several requests before you die" he explained loudly, her hearing aids had been stripped from her forcing her to piece together what he said from the small bits she had caught. Shuffling sounds filled the stagnant air as her former teacher waited for her to respond.
"I have...Just one request" she finally choked out, years of limited exposure to light, fresh air, and good food having taken a serious toll on her small child-like body.

The sun shone on the stage set up not far from a seething crowd. The weather denying the painful emotions that sprouted from a select few audience members.
High-ranking military officials, Politicians, Heroes, and the accused's family lined up at the back of the stage. Her parents were crying uncontrollably, a few parents in the crowd felt sympathy for the couple but it was quickly smothered out when one of the officials on stage stepped forward to list the charges against the accused.
"Noriko Sachiko will stand before you today, accused of ----- accounts of murder in the fashion of genocide born from prejudice against hero kind, affiliation with the terrorist group known as "The league of villains", Infiltration of the U.A. academia for young aspiring heroes, and aiding in the capture of prior U.A. student Katsuki Bakugou. Her sentence for these crimes has been two and a half years prison and public execution on this day. MAY THE ACCUSED COME FORWARD!" once his address was completed Shouta Aizawa, also known as Eraserhead and Nemuri Kayama also known as R-Rated hero Midnight, brought forth Noriko Sachiko.