Chapter 10

This is pretty much filler, sorry I just really love the villains group I feel like it's a big tsundere family (Dabi and tomura) so yeah sorry, also there's a lot of swears and stuff in this chapter, I mean there usually is but this is more than normal just FYI.

Recap:

Noriko left the school grounds skipping towards base and waving goodbye to all of her classmates cheerily, once she was far enough away she called kurogiri to pick her up since she was tired after the fitness tests, she also told him she had an interesting video to show them along with her report. Overall her first day was pretty successful.

Resume:

Tomura POV

The moment the brat walked in she just started barking orders, ‘I want some cinnamon rolls Kuro’ , ‘ Gaki call everyone into the common room’ and then dropping everything but her phone before falling over and down onto the couch waiting for her damned “requests” to be fulfilled. So now I have to get the fucking dipshits from their rooms in the back. I wonder if I could just text them to come out instead of walking all the way back there. I look vaguely towards the door of the hallway before deciding to text instead of going back. Who knows what kind of shit they might be doing. Freaks.

Handyman:

Get your asses out here

Burnt_chocolate:

Wtf do you want

togaaaa!!:) :

Is koko back yet?

Handyman:

The brat is back and she wants to show us some shitty video so get your asses out here

togaaaa!!:) :

Aight, im coming

Burnt_chocolate:

Whatever i might as well come

Good the dipshits are coming and I didn’t even have to move, success.

“Hey Gaki, when are you gonna go get toga and Dabi?” she asks me tilting her head slightly in a questioning gesture.

“I texted them a second ago they should be here soon if they don’t get lost” I chuckle remembering the time I had to get Dabi from the attic since apparently he’s got no sense of fucking direction and failed at getting to the common room, I will never let him live that down. (this is not canon just my addition which I get to do since this is a fanfic)

The door bursts open and standing there with her foot up and her face contorted in anger while facing Dabi, fighting about something stupid probably.

I look back down at my phone and pull up one of the games I have been playing recently, it’s a similar situation to the shit I’m trying to accomplish. But it’s set from the hero’s side. It’s damn usefull since it lets me get in their heads and I can ruin their reputations and spread fear easier if I know what scares them and what will make them collapse.

“ALRIGHTY EVERYONE COME OVER HERE I HAVE A GREAT VIDEO OF A HERO MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF”

“Do I fucking have to?” I inquire without lifting my head.

“You’re gonna want to” she replies

“Fine but this better be worth my time” I mutter dragging myself to the couch and sitting next to her before pulling her small form onto my lap making space for everyone else, but also because she’s comfy to sit with. I lay my arms on the back of the couch and notice that Dabi does as well, out arms overlap and it pisses me off.

“Hey dipshit 1, move your fucking arm”

“Haaaa!? Why the fuck should I and I have a damn name”

“Oh really? Because last I checked you haven’t told us it yet! Just a fake name that sounds like that weird teenager movement that makes everyone cringe, should I call you cringe then?”

“FUCK NO” he shouts

“Too late...cringe” yet another thing so mess with him with, it will be my legacy, aside from the ruining society which takes precedence.

“So what was that video you wanted to show us” I ask once he removes his arm from my territory.

“This one”  she presses play on the video and a group of students shows up along with Eraserhead in the middle of the mob, he looks dead inside, with blank eyes and he is… doing the cha cha slide… chaos breaks out. Toga bends over cackling in laughter and Kurogiri is chuckling. Even I am laughing my ass off, half crushing Nori in my lap who is also laughing. Dabi look peaceful, like this filled everything missing in him and he has reached enlightenment… shit… he’s an asshole but he’s a useful asshole.

“How the fuck did you make him do that?”Dabi asked making me realize he had snapped out of it while I was thinking.

“Theres this really cool guy with purple hair in my class” irritation rose within me, wasn’t I the cool one, its like my fucking job. I do the cool stuff. Like planning, and attacking things, and escorting her on missions to attack people, lending her kurogiri to get herself to school...cool is my thing, this fucking brat needs to back off, “and he’s got an epic brainwashing quirk, if you answer one of his questions then he can control you” she explains… If I’m honest that would be a great asset to the league…

“I bet I know what you’re thinking gaki” she says looking up at me with wide eyes and an innocent smile “you wanna bring him into the league because he would make a great pawn, don’t cha”

“Yea” I reply thoughtfully, “anyone else cool like that?” I ask, these heroes could make wonderful additions to my group.

“Well…” she trails off thinking, “theres blondie, hes always yelling stuff like ‘DIE’ and ‘IM GONNA KILL YOU’ “ she tries to impersonate this person and her eyebrows furrow and teeth turn into daggers, she looks very angry but still very ...adorable… “his quirk is explosions and I really like him, he’s a lot like you guys” she smiles fondly and I start to wonder what she sees in this guy or if its just because he’s like us.

    “Aside from those two dudes, how was your first day of school?” Kurogiri asks her.

    “It was great, we did a fitness test but with added things like stealth and detection and then persuasion for people like shinsou with a brain quirk, and vision for people like me with a seeing quirk” she points at her eyes demonstrating her point. “There was a little downtime so I watched in on you” she says, I freeze, when. When did she look and what did she see me do. “Here ya go Gaki, I saw you having trouble with that chapstick earlier” she chuckles and hands me one of those new round chapstick spheres. “And kuro, you have a cookbook all for me~” she coo’s lovingly. Kurogiri almost looks like he’s blushing what the fuck.

    “OH IVE GOTTA KNOW WHAT THAT CRUSTY SHIT DID TO NEED A FANCY CHAPSTICK THAT I BET HE WON’T EVEN USE” I growl in warning to her.

    “Dont even think about it” I mutter.

    “Sorry Dabi, I’m more scared of what Gaki might do to me for telling that how you would react to me not telling”

    “Regardless of any sneak peaking on Noriko’s point I propose a Celebration” Kurogiri states. Bloodlust starts oozing out of the small bundle in front of me.

    “Yes, lets go”