Chapter 12

Recap:

I did as I was told and just walked forward, successfully making it to the glass door. I walked through it and tried to use my quirk. Emphasis on “tried”. It wouldn’t work, I was too tired so my quirk wouldn’t activate, and I had used it too much recently. “Aweee what am I gonna do~” I whimpered, I am screwed as Gaki would say. The next task was to try to make it to class 1a without being able to see where I was going...once again, I’m screwed.

Resume:

3rd pov:

    “Mr. Tsukauchi why did we release such a name out to the public and now of all times?” a detective asked his superior.

    “All might wanted us to” he stated “he thinks that the amount of heroes this miscreant has killed is getting out of hand, we need more information and if there is one thing that makes villains angry it is getting mislabeled, the villain will probably try to rectify our “mistake” with some kind of message, that will give us information on how or why they kill as well as their handwriting or writing style because if it’s not written and its sent then we will know they are adept at technology even more so if we cant follow it” the older gentleman felt very pleased with his and all mights plan believing it to be the very best to work.

    At U.A hero academia some of class 1a was getting quite confused at their cute classmates behavior, she winced at any sound they made, and he eyes were blank, as if she wasn’t seeing anything they were doing. Aside from that she simply sat there eating chocolate pancakes at her desk and getting scolded by Ilda for fear she might get syrup on their senior’s desks. She nodded in acknowledgement and explained that she hadn’t enough time to eat breakfast. She looked about ready to cry at the thought of not finishing her sugary treat, the entire class felt bad for her resulting in  couple of handkerchiefs being placed on her desk to protect it from any potential syrup spills. The girl cheered up at this and finished her breakfast then put the lid on the container and felt around for her bag which was attached to the side of the table, once it was found she slipped the container into the empty place meant for it.

    “Thanks guys” she cheered.

    “So um noriko-chan why are you so out of it?” Mina asked.

    “I was playing hide and seek with my family last night and we forgot to go to sleep since it was really fun so I’m super tired~” she punctuated her sentence with a perfectly placed yawn and then laid her face on the table passing out immediately.

    “Awwe thats so cute, I can just imagine her little self getting into the best hiding spots, she’s the perfect size” Hagakure and Mina spent the time fangirling over how the resident lolita would be the best at hide and seek while Uraraka grabbed an empty chair and put it next to noriko and sat in it, then removed the sleeping classmates head from the desk and placed it on her lap allowing her to sleep without hurting her neck for back. This action stunned the entire class cueing Mineta to mumble about wishing he were Noriko so he could ‘lie on Uraraka’s soft thighs’ Kaminari joined him in plotting and mumbling resulting in the girls to get defensive, bakugou to blow mineta into the wall, and Hitoshi who was just walking in the door to simply turn around and leave.

    Aizawa-sensei arrived just as Hitoshi was walking out of the room and pushed him back in while commanding everyone to go back to their seats. Uraraka’s brow was furrowed, internally debating if letting her new friend sleep was more important than listening to Aizawa sensei. Seeing this caused him to sigh and indicate that she could stay put and just listen while he gave out announcements.

Announcements didn’t take long, half an hour maybe, but to Noriko that half an hour was vital.   

NORIKO POV: