Chapter 8

A.n. um so it's half an hour from not being monday...um so I swear I have a moderately decent excuse which is: I got coffee this morning and then I finished it and my friend gave me some kuz I was still kinda dead, and then my other friend wanted me to go with him to get coffee from like a coffee bar so I thought "might as well have some more" so I had three large cups of coffee in a span of 3 hours which wouldn't be much of a big deal except I'm like 80 lbs and short as hell so I had a massive headache, jitters, was naseaous, and was cross-eyed for the rest of the day and was finally together enough to type in my phone password like an hour ago so like it was impossible for me to post any earlier...sorry I'm an idiot....continue with the story...

RECAP:

    “Kurogiri pour me something to drink, you might want something too, they screwed up your bathroom” I said lazily as I slipped into the stood at the bar. His misty head snapped up, and he marched toward the newly cluttered bathroom. Well, good luck brats.

    Resume:

    NORIKO POV:

    “b...at...br...BRAT!”

    I jolt awake and slam my head into something knocking me back down onto my bed, “oww” I murmur, “who’s here?” I ask vaguely turning my neck side to side looking for some kind of human like mass.

    “Use your quirk or some shit to figure it out, just get up and get dressed the mission resumes today.

    3rd POV:

    Two weeks had passed since the league had gone out on a celebratory hero killing and the highly anticipated first day of school at Yuuei high school was today, teenagers across the area were waking up shivering with excitement. They made it into the hero course. Today, they would meet and be taught by some of their favorite heroes, they would make new friends, and one particular Yuuei freshman would infiltrate the infamous school and feed information to one of the worst villains in history. All for One along his pseudo children Shimura Tenko also known as Tomura Shigaraki and herself, Sachiko Noriko. The league's man child woke his small unofficially adopted sister, attempting to get her ready for school, he however forgot that she does not do well with the concept of waking up early in the morning and simply left the room.

    Noriko went back to sleep the moment Tomura left the room.

    Half an hour passed when the group noticed that Noriko hadn’t left her room, Dabi and Toga slowly walked to the door of her room and opened it to see her sleeping on her totoro futon without a care in the world.

    Noriko POV:

    “BRAT I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DON’T GET OUT OF THAT BED AND INTO THE FUCKING UNIFORM IN THREE SECONDS” Gaki’s voice boomed in my ear causing me to bolt out of bed.

    “Ow ow ow ow” I whimpered “WHAT THE HELL” I turned on my heel and screamed at him.

    “YOU'RE HALF AN HOUR LATE WAKING UP KUROGIRI IS GOING TO HAVE TO TELEPORT YOU DANGEROUSLY CLOSE SO GET DRESSED IN THAT FRILLY SHIT YOU CALL A UNIFORM GRAB YOUR BAG AND SCHEDULE AND GET TO THE BAR YOUR IDIOCY MEANS KUROGIRI ALREADY PACKED YOUR LUNCH AND BREAKFAST ALL YOU NEED TO FUCKING DO IS GET DRESSED DO YOU UNDERSTAND” ...i made him really mad...oops...please don’t kill me o great Gaki.

    “Ahh...o-okay”i stuttered out watching him stomp out of the room before activating my quirk and walking to the chair where I had placed my modified uniform last night, I added puffy stuff (petticoats) to the skirt to make if poof out and lace to the edge as well as the top of the socks, it’s a lot cuter now.