Chapter 17

Part two of the USJ mini-arc, angst and blood warning...sorry...I love it though so I hope you do too

Recap:

"Okay, I won't go easy on you either then" I replied with a bright smile, "If you make it out of this let's be friends okay?" I asked they seemed like good people so I really wanted to get to know them better.

"A'ight then, it's a deal" then he launched himself at me, I jumped out of the way and expanded my quirk range since they had spread out more, It was hard and slightly painful and I was already tired but I don't want to lose.

Resume

Noriko POV:

There were a good twenty lower level villains in the nearby area, and all of them were trying to attack me. Practice with Nomu made my physical skills pretty good but I was so tired it was hard to keep up my quirk and my reflexes.

I reached into one of the pockets from my thigh straps and grabbed a length of fabric much like Aizawa-sensei's capture weapon, I wrapped it around my fingers and used it to reach further and tie up opponents flipping over and around anyone who made it close enough to touch me. I used the Eraserhead-eque capture weapon like a puppet master would puppet strings, I moved my fingers around in various patterns moving the metal fabric around and with it the villains held in its grasp.

"Whoa! Thanks for helping me test this out, I put it in my costume when I saw Eraserhead in action a while ago but I didn't know if it would work the way I wanted it to! This is so cool!" I marveled at my hands for a few moments and the villains who were around me stopped sweatdropping.

"Are you even taking us seriously!" one of them shouted

"Of course I am silly, but this is just so cool, isn't it cool" I moved my hand and accidentally threw one of them into the water. "Oh my goodness I am so sorry!" I shouted as I pulled him back out.

One of the villains took this opportunity to attack me. He swiped at my neck, severing my necklace and cutting my neck slightly. I could feel the blood making its track down my neck, I couldn't feel the pain, however. It took me a minute to realize that I don't feel anything that my body does (aside from quirk pains) but I can feel things touching my body, my blood for example.

"Hey!" I called to him.

"What!"

"Thanks, you just helped me figure something out, I can't believe it took me this long" I giggled, proud of my discovery. I gotta tell Gaki later. I hadn't even registered that my necklace was no longer present upon my grazed neck. I took out the twenty odd villains surrounding me then pushed my quirk to see the plaza where Gaki was, Aizawa-sensei was holding his own against the villain's onslaught surprisingly well, it was very impressive.

I moved from the place I had been dropped and started toward the plaza, painfully keeping up my quirks distance. I noticed that there was another group of villains in my intended path, just on the edge of the plaza. I headed straight for them getting ready to fight them. One of them saw me and turned toward me.

"Ah good, I was just wanting to kill a kid" I heard him mutter with my increased hearing aide hearing. Wasn't he supposed to not kill me? Oh well, I had to fight anyways.

I threw a smoke bomb knowing it wouldn't affect me because of my quirk but them instead since they couldn't see. I sent forth my puppet like capture weapon once more. My reflexes were even slower than before, the lack of sleep was taking an intense toll of my fighting skills, I wanted them to stop attacking me. I wanted to tell them to stop, that I was one of them. But I was too close to the others, I was in the plaza now. I could hear Midori-kun muttering from the water about Aizawa-sensei who was fighting it out and being crushed by the Nomu. I knew he hadn't seen me yet because I was behind him, I knew that Gaki hadn't seen me either.