Chapter 16

This is a chapter that is once again part villain fluff and part actual plot/action, I will be using a part from the manga/anime instead of coming up with something of my own because honestly I really wanted to do what I wrote, it was something that I have been looking forward to for a while maybe because I like writing things that make other people upset and maybe because I like reading things that make me upset...dunno...anyway I hope you like this chapter and the one I am going to post right after it, I split it up because I wanted to and I didn't want to write a single really long chapter because when I'm getting ready for school and reading a fanfiction I just want to get to the end of the chapter so I can get on with my life, chapter endings are good stopping places so I wanted to give you a stopping place if you are busy with something.

Chapter 16

Recap:

"Yeah, lets do it" Noriko then walks over to the couch in the common room taking her place in the middle and waiting for the rest of her companions to join her. They all climbed on with her in front of their large television settling in a way that they had easy access to the pizza and each other. Kurogiri had grabbed a stack of paper plates from a cabinet, he didn't like the grease from the pizza touching his pristine dishes, and the chances that Toga would drop and break something during a movie night was one hundred percent.

Resume:

The movie that Toga had chosen was "Your name" and the entire league wanted the stab her for it. All of them including Toga herself were bawling, even the ever-angry, eternally pissed Shigaraki Tomura.

"This is bullshit, bullshit I tell you! where's the fucking ending! This is an outrage I'm gonna walk into that fucking movie studio and up to the dickwad of a director and demand another fucking movie" he had gotten up and was pacing angrily around the common room with tears still falling down his face and darkening his already black T-shirt.

"I'm coming too you bastard" Dabi was so distraught that he was even agreeing with his self-declared rival.

The television was switched from the DVD player to general cable, which happened to be on the news channel. Kurogiri had gone out to purchase ice cream to placate the emotions of his companions, Tomura said that it wouldn't help but he also said that it couldn't hurt. Which for him translated to 'I love sugar but I'm strong and tough so ice cream is beneath me, but I still want some'.

When Kurogiri returned he started dishing out the desert until he paused and looked at the television. This prompted everyone else to also look at the television. It had been muted during the panic so they read the subtitles before toga reached out from her place under the couch and grabbed the remote un-muting it.

"-lier today the villain 'beheading' as the police dubbed them, put an effort into rectifying the name they seem to find distasteful, behind me you can see blood on the wall and pavement of this alley near Endeavors hero agency, The villain controlled one of Endeavors interns into taking the life of a higher level hero. It seems to be a flawed recreation of the villain's original work. The intern was then used to write a message containing what we assume to be the villains prefered name: 'Puppet', the intern then took his own life, this was discovered late afternoon today, the detective in charge is keeping information close but we will try to keep you up to date on this villains tyra-" Toga muted it again rolling over and curling up again under the sofa.

"Was that your doing Noriko?" Kurogiri asked.

"Well... kind of... I talked to sensei earlier when I fell asleep during hero training, he said he would fix it and asked me what name I wanted, I think he did a pretty good job, don't you?" she looked up at her longtime father figure.