Chapter 3

Noriko Pov:

When I woke up it was dark, really dark, I couldnt see. I activated my Quirk '360 vision' and tried looking around me. I soon realized that someone had turned off my light and that I was not in the common room anymore, Dabi must have put me in bed. I stood up still using my Quirk ' I think I might just use this all day and pinpoint it around me, its easier than hoping I know what I'm looking at' I thought.

Reaching the door I opened it and was met by beautiful light meaning I would hypothetically see..kind of..

"Hullo Kuro!" I yelled from the door, rubbing the sleep crystals out of my eyes.

"AWE MY GOD SHES SO DAMN CUTE!" Toga yells before tackling me to the ground.

"Good morning to you too Toga!" I return with a smile.

"Do you want a cupcake or curry for breakfast, you missed dinner last night and must be hungry" Kuro asks me, I walk over and stand on his feet then look up at him and lift my arms requesting he pick me up. He sighs before giving in and lifting me then shifting my body onto is hip so he has a free hand. Toga squeals and falls over, wonder if shes okay...

"Hmmmm, I think I wanna have a cupcake in my customary style" my mouth waters at the thought of my sugary breakfast. "Also are you okay Toga Onee-chan?" I ask looking over the bar.

"Just fine Koko" she says, using my nickname.

"Kay" I wave down at her and then wriggle in Kuro's grip so he will put me down. Then I run around to the other side of the bar and to my chair using the rungs to climb into it since the bar is made for tall people apparently.

Kuro puts my cupcake in front of me and I'm about to eat it when a burnt hand reaches from behind me to grab it off my plate, whipping my head around I am just in time to see Dabi shoving the whole thing into his mouth.

"NOOooo" I breathe out devastated. Then his eyes widen and he starts choking on said cupcake and then running to spit it in the trash.

"Why the hell is that cupcake so sweet!? Do you want to get diabetes!?" he shouts at me, but I don't care I'm just thinking about how he stole my cupcake then didn't eat it. "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!" he shouts getting closer to me like an anime gangster with his hands in his pockets and body bent at the waist and pissed look on his face.

"My cupcake is perfectly sugary you just have stupidly sensitive taste buds" I retort

"I will grab your curry and make new cupcakes later" Kuro says ruefully.

"That was the last one!?" I squeak.

"Yes" He seems just upset as I am but probably for a different reason, he heats up my curry and brings it to me, Dabi once again grabs my plate and takes some of my curry. He throws the plate on the bar and runs to the tap to pour water in his mouth.

"Okay kiddo, you are messed up, that is killer heat in that curry and you think you can eat it"

"yes?"

"then do it"

"YEY breakfast, yummy" I say before asking for a new spoon since Dabi used mine. Then I ate the entire plate happily while Toga laughed at Dabi whose mouth had fallen open. "My mummy would say 'If you don't close your mouth flies will come in'" I recited. Toga laughed even harder than before when Dabi's mouth snapped shut like it was connected to elastic, this time I joined her.

I ended up laughing so hard that I fell out of my giant chair making everyone stop what they were doing and run to check on me. Gaki walked in the moment I fell off and just shrugged and grabbed a carton of milk out of the fridge.

"she'll be fine, I bet she didn't even feel it" Gaki said to the trio of concerned league members, they turn and ask me if I'm okay so I tell them Gaki is right and I really didn't feel anything, in honesty something could have been wrong, I just couldn't feel it.

Toga starts crying in my ear telling me how worried she was about me when I fell, this resulted in my chuckling and discreetly turning my watch dial so my hearing aid wasn't quite so loud.

"Toga chill out you're gonna break the brat or something" Gaki comments from his seat at the bar, "Kurogiri, whats for breakfast I'm gonna starve over here" he calls out angrily.

3rd POV

The five unlikely companions spend the morning eating breakfast and doting over the lolita girl who all of them have come to care about a great deal (though some might not admit it *Cough tomura Cough*). They ended up on the sofa in the common room all piled on top of eachother, Noriko on Kurogiri's lap in the middle with popcorn for everyone. They decided against finishing "A Quiet Place" and instead had Noriko raid her Ghibli collection. This presented them with the movie: "Mary and the witches flower" (A.N. HAVE YOU PEOPLE SEEN THIS MOVIE IT CAME OUT RECENTLY AND OH MY GOD *FANS SELF BECAUSE HAPPY*). Noriko and Toga were fawning over the cats and how helpful they were being while the boys were criticizing the villains for "being to obvious" and saying what they would have done differently, Kurogiri was simply enjoying the movie like a normal person would.

When they finished the movie it was about lunch time but Noriko was tired and it was time for her afternoon nap so she decided to eat after sleeping so Kurogiri could make her new cupcakes (A.N. Guys I have wanted cupcakes for days like omg dying and we got cupcake mix so i could make it but then it was just "i want cupcakes but the thought of making them disgusts me" so im suffering) she went off to her room and flicked on the light before continuing in, inside the room she also lit about five lilac candles so their scent filled the room once more.

"Is the nap thing normal?" Dabi asks thinking it's kinda cute.

"I think its cute that she takes afternoon naps it totally fits her personality" Toga pipes in with her body draped across the bar, Kurogiri looks at her out of the corner of his eye wondering why they let such a barbarian into the group before remembering it was because of her Quirk.

(A.N. this was in a way a filler chapter, its kind of domestic but I wanted to express her quirks drawbacks and show how most people don't know about them, mostly because shes self conscious and also because she doesn't want people using it against her, so yeah but worry not the next chapter {which i have started by the way like just a sec ago} will be the entrance exam chapter part 1, so look forward to that, I hope you like the book so far and I'm sorry if you don't like this one because it's still kind of intro material, have a good day everyone and I hope you're surviving school, if you haven't yet check out aesthetic-n-stuff and YoThatsAiko I'm in love with their stories and probably would have finished this half an hour ago if they hadn't both updated causing me to drop everything to read them, so check them out and hope you like the chapter)