Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(A.N. okay so here is when I’m going to say I plan on making the entrance exam and stuff different because I can since this is my fic, but if you don’t like it then you can either not read it OR you could ask me to write it how it goes in the anime if you really don’t like how mine turned out, this was a brief PSA)

RECAP

    When they finished the movie it was about lunch time but Noriko was tired and it was time for her afternoon nap so she decided to eat after sleeping so Kurogiri could make her new cupcakes she went off to her room and flicked on the light before continuing in, inside the room she also lit about five lilac candles so their scent filled the room once more.

    "Is the nap thing normal?" Dabi asks thinking it's kinda cute.

    "I think its cute that she takes afternoon naps it totally fits her personality" Toga pipes in with her body draped across the bar, Kurogiri looks at her out of the corner of his eye wondering why they let such a barbarian into the group before remembering it was because of her Quirk.

STORY RESUME:

    Noriko POV

    “..ke...u….wak...wake up!”

    “Hmpmh” I grumbled slightly, “whyyyy”  whined still not opening my eyes.

    “Common kiddo remember bosses mission, it starts today” Gaki said close to my ears so I could hear him.

    “OH YEAH” I shouted jumping up in excitement, “Any idea what the test is going to be!?” I yelled as I activated my quirk and ran around my room collecting the clothes I set out the night before.

    “Some sort of battle competition probably” he said turning around while I put on my fluffy dress, it was still kinda cold out so I didn’t wanna wear something light (I can’t remember when the entrance exams were so I’m going with december ish because I think school in japan starts in the spring)

(take out the weapons, switch the boots for flats, and make it down to her knees, switch her hair to green like on the cover, and thats what I imagine~ btw I dont own this pic)

    “Are you ready yet?” he asks impatiently.

    “Does it matter~ Kuro can just warp me~” I singsong with a small yawn coming from my mouth afterwards.

    “No, he can’t, he would get caught by the heroes in three seconds flat if he warps into their territory, baka”

    “Oh yeahhh”

    “Airhead” he mumbles.

    “Hey!” I yell, finally finished I tackle him. “BRING ME TO THE BAR!” I yell pointing forward with my other arm around his neck keeping me up and a smile on my face.