Chapter 7

A.n. so um this one is semi Gorey so like don't read that part and skip to the second half if you have to but just know what it's kinda filler like semi really filler, however the chapter I'm posting tommorrow is the one where she goes to U.A. so like good news there...anyway continue...

Recap:

I sauntered forward and into the streetlight, leaning side to side slightly with every step I took, still humming and looking slightly like a marionette with rusted joints. “You set the die today, and now your fate is mine~” I sang, and then I rushed toward leaning down my torso so it was parallel with the ground and reaching behind me to the pole attached to the back of my dress, releasing it from its place I flicked my wrist quickly extending both the pole and the now apparent curved blade at the end. I straightened out while I jumped up using my quirk to see the exact place where his neck connects to his shoulders. By the time I landed once again his neck was on the floor and his body was crumpling to the ground.

Resume story:

3rd POV

Clapping resounded throughout a darkened street as a light blue haired young adult jumped walked out from a warp gate. “Well done as always Noriko, you are without a doubt one of the best villains in the league. Are you ready to keep going?” he asked with a glint in his eye, the thought of using his small trump card to terrorize hero’s simply because they wanted to celebrate excited him beyond belief.

Nobody knew her, she didn’t have public villain name, and they couldn’t figure out her quirk. It could have been super strength, speed, invisibility, shadows, a grim reaper type. All the public or ther heroes knew was that someone out there has been killing heroes for the past 11 years without being caught and it all started with a burning building, and has turned into thousands of heroes across the world being separated into two parts; head, and body. There was never any Dna to work off of and no idea of the height of the perpetrator it attacked and killed anyone regardless of height or stature.

“However Noriko, when are you going to get rid of that stupid catch phrase its like asking to get recognised, and if you won’t get rid of it at least tell me what it fucking means!” he raised his voice slowly but not enough that anyone passing by would hear him.

“Nupe I don wanna” Noriko replied lazily as Kurogiri made his way over to her with a wet wipe, he knelt down and grabbed her chin, turning her face towards him and wiping off the splatter of stray blood that landed on her right cheek. “But yea lets keep going, I wanna try for hmm…. 5 before two am, how’s that!” the small girl said looking up at her compatriot.

“If thats the case then we better get a move on” he said before they were enveloped in a thick purple warp gas.

“Hurry up we have half an hour if we wanna keep up the goal” the girl yelled her neon hair trailing behind her. “She’s right there I swear this is going to be the best one tonight” the rest of her friends had come back together and were all following her.

“Yeah yeah whatever” Tomura said, he had seen her kill four other poor excuses for heroes that night alone and was starting to get bored.

“YEAH GUYS COME ON” Toga yelled, she on the other hand hadn’t seen the clean killing of her younger friend in quite some time and was rather excited.

“There she is~” Noriko said holding her place on the building and pointing down to the hero who was leaning against a wall, headphones in, and counting the money she had just snuck away from the villain hideout she just raided.

“Damn I bet I could have gotten away with more than that” she scoffed putting the money into the back pocket of her jeans.

    She didn’t notice a presence across from her and just looked at the sky irritatedly. “You set the die today, and now your fate is mine~” a small voice sang, startling the corrupt hero into noticing the broken doll esque villain who was now rushing her, she didn’t even have time to scream before her head was separated from her shoulders cleanly and her thick dark blood coated the concrete. They say you have 7 minutes of brain activity left when you die, it’s generally used to justify the ‘life flashing before your eyes’ concept but the only thing the dead woman saw with her final minutes was a small girl face covered in blood, scythe in hand, and a cheerful grin on her face. The her final thought was ‘this child looks as though she just earned an extra lollypop at the candy store, not like she just took someones life’ and then the heroes eyes held nothing but death.