Consolation Prize

It was 8:30 AM the next morning and I knew was today was: my day off from school to spend time with Erina since those pigs tried to rape her. She was so shook about it all that I had to ask Senzaemon if I could spend time with her today, just to try and make her forget about yesterday.

I got into the shower, and got dressed,. I decided to let her get up first so we could hang out later. I knew that Erina lived not too far from where I am as I was in the apartment until I find a dorm that would work for me.

It was almost 10:00 AM and I was just on time when she wakes up and gets up. Once I rang the doorbell, Hisako was the first to greet me.

Hisako: Y/N! What going on?

Y/N: I came by to be with Erina.

Hisako: Why would you want to be with God's Tongue?

Y/N: She got into trouble with some rapist pigs at the karaoke place and I had to step in. I offered to take the day off and spend time with her today, just to be her consolation prize.

Hisako: Oh, well, I approve. Come on in.

I walked in and she was looked very happy to see me.

Erina: Y/N!

She ran and hugged me very tightly as my face turned RED. This girl was feeling more lovely than ever. I don't know why.

She released as I was feeling flushed, but Hisako seemed like she wanted to put a bullet in my head.

Erina: It is fine Hisako. You have seen how respectful he can be.

Hisako: Okay Miss Erina.

She went away as I brought some anime DVDs and some food I brought from the store that we could cook together, along with some drinks we both like.

Erina: You came prepared.

Y/N: Why not? You won't object anyway, right?

Erina: Not really, since you are nicest person I have ever met, I am going along with what you have planned.

Y/N: Alright. What would you like to eat for breakfast?

Erina: Can you make omelet again?

Y/N: Unfortunately, I do have eggs, but I don't have the proper ingredients for it.

Erina: Okay, but what do you have to cook for breakfast for me?

Y/N: I do have steaks and potatoes.

Erina: Alright. What kind of steaks?

Y/N: Bone-in rib-eye. I thought that would be a pretty good steak idea for breakfast.

Erina: Good idea. Let us see what you can do.

Y/N: Okay.

Starting out, I added olive oil to the pan and seasoned the meats with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides. I also seasoned the rims of the steaks as flattened it down to make sure the steaks cooked evenly.

Just to mess around with Erina, I decided to ask her what kind of steak she would want.

Y/N: What kind of steak do you want?

Erina: Medium rare.

Y/N: Medium rare. Hmmm, an aristocrat.

(A/N: Anyone who knows this reference, you're a legend. If you don't, you have no soul.)

She giggled as I took another pan and added 4 eggs while the stove was on high heat.

I asked Erina if she could focus on the eggs while I work on the steak and she had no problem doing so. I wanted to make sure that the steaks were cooked right because this is the God Tongue, not just someone you want to mess around with.