Magician?

We were in Gin's office and I could tell, Kojiro wasn't happy.

Gin: うーん。 分かりました。 (Hmm. I see.)

Inui took a bite of Megumi's Terrine and was surprised at how good it is.

Inui: おー。 彼女の料理はとてもよくできています。 どうしてそれに同意できないのですか? このようなものは完全に合格点に値します。 小次郎、どうしてそんなに頑固なの? あなたは豚の頭の愚か者であり、完全なナルシストです! ばかばかしい見せびらかし! (Oh. Her dish is so well done. How can you not agree with that? Something like this totally deserves a passing grade. Kojiro, why are you so stubborn?! You are a pig-headed fool and a complete narcissist! A show off dum dum!)

Shinomiya then held her in a way that hurt her head.

Kojiro: 口を閉じてひなこ! (Shut your mouth Hinako!)

Inui: I-I-I-ごめんなさい! (I-I-I-I'm sorry!)

She dropped to the floor in pain and I ran to her to see how she's feeling. I even decided to give her some water since her head was hurting.

Inui: 私は元気。 ありがとう。 (I'm fine. Thank you.)

Kojiro: 堂島シェフ、この挑戦​​は私だけに任せることになっていました。 (Chef Dojima, this challenge was supposed to be left only to me.)

Gin: もちろん、テストのパラメータや判断基準については何の問題もありません。 しかし、少なくとも、この若い女性は目の前の状況に対処しようとしました。 砂利が検討の余地を残していると思いませんか? (Of course, I have no qualms with the parameters of tests or criteria for judgement. But very least, this young lady tried to cope with the situation at hand. Do you not believe that grit leaves room for consideration?)

Kojiro: いいえ、私はしません。 少しでもありません。 (No I do not. Not in the slightest.)

Inui: まあ、私はそれがいくらかの余地を残すと思います! (Well I do think it does leave some room!)

Gin: まあ、それを回避する方法はないように見えます。 投票が多すぎます。 (Well, look like there's no way avoiding it. We have too many votes.)

Kojiro: やつら。 (These guys.)

Gin: 決定しました:私はこの非公式のフードウォーまたはオフサイトの試合を管理します。 トレーニングキャンププログラムを中断することはできないので、午後のチャレンジが終了すると、2人は小次郎と戦います。 (It's decided: I will manage this unofficial food war or offsite match. We cannot disrupt the training camp program, so you two will battle against Kojiro once the afternoon challenges are finished.)

Kojiro: ちょっと待って! なぜ私はこれに参加しなければならないのですか- (Now hold on a second! Why do I have to take part of this-)

Gin: 私がそう言うので、小次郎。 (Because I say so, Kojiro.)

I had to interrupt without being blunt.

Y/N: シェフ、話してもいいですか? (May I speak, Chef?)

Gin: 続行。 (Proceed.)

Y/N: 満たしてほしい条件があります。 (There's a condition that I want met.)

Gin: それでは何ですか? (What is it then?)