The Way Back

It was finally time to go back to the dorm. After four long days, it was worth passing all of those tests, including one unofficial food war.

While walking out, I saw Kojiro and Megumi wanted to talk to him. Then came Mizuhara, Gotoda, and Sekimori joined in. I could tell, Megumi became really uncomfortable, so I had to walk over there and break Hinako apart.

Y/N: あなたの取引は何ですか、教授? なぜあなたはそんなにメグミが好きですか? あなたはゆりのファンか何かですか? (What's your deal, Professor? Why do you like Megumi so much? Are you a yuri fan or something?)

Inui slapped me in the face as she said...

Inui: あなたは私にそれを呼んでいませんか! (Don't you ever call me that!)

Y/N: 申し訳ありません。 (Sorry.)

(A/N: In this part of the original, I had Y/N say something that was controversial along with his apology: he was slightly homophobic. In this remake, I had to remove it because kindness should matter in this world, not hate.

Listen, I have no problem with anyone and their sexuality, you do what you do, but if I see any homophobic slurs or anything, I will delete your comment and block you. I guarantee it.

Anyways...)

?????: ちょっとあなたの名前。(Hey Y/N.)

Kojiro was talking to me as I had to turn to her.

Kojiro: メグミを通過していないことをお詫び申し上げます。 私はあなたに耳を傾けるべきだった。 (I wanna apologize for not passing Megumi. I should've listened to you.)

Y/N: すみませんもすみました。 なぜあなたはいつもそのようなペニスであり、私はあなたを許します。 (I guess I'm sorry too. Explain to me why you're such a dick all the time and I'll forgive you.)

?????: こんにちは子供。 (Hey kid.)

Mizuhara was talking to me as I had to hear what she had to say.

Mizuhara: イタリア料理のお買い得情報 (Interested in Italian food?)

I was piqued with interest and I had to say yes.

Y/N: 私はニューヨークイタリア語ですが、私はもっと学ぶことをいとわない。 それで大丈夫なら私はインターンになりたいです。 (I'm also a New York Italian, but I'm willing to learn more. I also want to be an intern if you're okay with that.)

Mizuhara smiled and looked to shake my hand as I did.

Mizuhara: それからいつかあなたと働くことを楽しみにしています。 (Then I'm looking forward to working with you someday.)

Y/N: ここで同じです。 (Same here.)

As I got to the parking lot, it was a GHOST TOWN. I had to yell out,

Y/N: WHAT THE ACTUAL GODDAMN SHIT?! WHERE ARE ALL THE BUSES?!!

All the buses were gone and it seemed like I was not alone: Erina and Soma were left behind while I was trying to make it.

Y/N: What's going on here? Where did all the buses go?

Erina: They left. A car is pulling up any minute.

As it pulled up, I offered to sit next to Erina, of course because we're a couple, and Souma is in the front. I said to him,

Y/N: 相馬、昼寝をする。 私は何かについてエリーナに話したいです。 (Soma, take a nap. I wanna talk to Erina about something.)