The Fall's Selection

The announcement of who will be in the Fall's Selection is coming. Over 300 students were to see who made it in. When the instructor pulled the curtain, I couldn't believe it! I made it!

I'm not going to take it in at least just yet. I wanted to focus on moving on after my mom died. That fucking disease killed her. I felt like I don't deserve to be up there. I was pissed.

While I was taking it all in, I heard some idiots talking trash about Megumi.

Student 1: あらゆる学年に失敗した後に彼女はここにいなければならないのですか? (Why does she have to be here after failing every grade?)

Student 2: 彼女は何も価値がないからです。 (Because she's worth nothing.)

Y/N: ねえ。 (Hey.)

They turned around I gave them a sucker punch in the stomach to one student while giving the other an uppercut in the jaw. They were on the floor scared as one was about to vomit.

Y/N: それは十分ないじめです。 家に帰る。 (That's enough bullying. Go home.)

As one threw up...

Y/N: そしてあなたの口の口をきれいにしてください。 (And clean that mouth of yours.)

They ran away as Megumi was scared, but was grateful after I stood up for her.

Y/N: 大丈夫? (You okay?)

Megumi: 私はいいですね。 ありがとうございます。 (I'm good. Thanks.)

Y/N: もちろん。 彼らはまたあなたをからかっているのではないでしょう。 (Of course. They won't be making fun of you again.)

Student 3: ねえ、アメリカ人! あなたは難しいと思いますか? あなたがそれをどのように証明するのです! (Hey, American! You think you're tough? How about you prove it!)

I turned around to get punched in the face, hard. It sent me backing up a bit, but I didn't wanna fight. I was just protecting Megumi.

Y/N: 見て、私はちょうど私の友人を保護していました。 それはそれらの詮索好きなレッスンを教えるだけです。 (Look, I was just protecting my friend. It's just to teach those snobs a lesson.)

Student 3: ああ、あなたのママが死んだとあなたは今泣くつもりですか? (Oh, your mama died and you going to cry now?)

That pissed me off, I put my face in his with an intimidating glare.

Y/N: あなたは行きたいですか? 私はあなたの体のあらゆる骨を壊すのを楽しみにしています。 (You wanna go? Because I'm looking forward to breaking every bone in your body.)

I snapped my fingers and that sent a chill down his spine.

As I did, he backed up before running away.

Y/N: I thought so.

I walked over to Megumi to give her a more intense pep talk than the one I gave her at the training camp.

Y/N: メグミ、私はこれを一度言っているだけで私は今のところあなたの人生を通してこれをよりよく言うので、私は今のところあなたの人生を通してこれをやることができます。誰もがあなたを守ることができない時間があるでしょう。 私はガールフレンドを持っていると私は大きなリスクを持っていますが、あなたは自分のために立ち上がって始めなければならない。 そうでなければ、あなたはこの世界生き残るつもりはない。 彼ら自身のためだけに考える馬鹿のような人々がいます。 あなたは彼らに立ち上がる必要があります。 (Megumi, listen to me because I will only say this once and you better do this throughout your life for now on: there will be a time where everyone won't be able to protect you. I know I have a girlfriend and I'm taking a big risk, but you gotta start standing up for yourself. If you don't, you're not gonna survive this world. There are people like those idiots who only think for themselves. You have to stand up to them.)