Fish Market

Since it's been announced that Pacific Saury had been selected as the theme for the finals, it's been chaos for me.

I was thinking of so many different ideas on what to make and so far, I haven't thought of anything. Instead of being undecided about what I want to cook for the finals, here's what I did, I called Erina, very early in the morning, and ask her if she wanted to come with me to the fish market to look at some Saury.

I mean, we're in love so it makes sense. After the theme had been revealed, I was a bit scared about it because I never cooked seafood before, but she comforted me by holding my hand and hugging me.

It did calm me down and relieved my stress a little bit, but it wasn't enough. I had to be alone, which Erina understood and told me that if I need her, I don't even need to ask because she would be by my side almost immediately.

That told me she was devoting herself to me. I love this girl and I think it's appropriate if I ask her to marry me when we graduate from Totsuki.

Anyway, she said yes and we had to get up very early, not to mention it's starting to get cold here and I had to start wearing my jacket wherever I went.

As I went outside to wait for Erina, I was also thinking of something to make and I had to do plenty of research on a certain dish.

It was all until I found this idea: gyoza.

Gyoza is a wrapper made with flour and water as it can be any filling that we want, but the most popular meat in gyoza is pork. I learned that I can still use fish or beef or chicken in a gyoza recipe so that was something that I can get behind.

Thing is, the Saury is a very small fish, almost a feet long and there wouldn't be any meat to work with, so I have to buy at least three to five Saury to make five portions gyoza.

I also need to come up with a dipping sauce for my gyoza and I still had to do a lot of research.

After a while, I saw Erina pulling up in a car and I immediately walked over to her and got in the car.

Erina: Good morning, Y/N.

Y/N: Morning, mio amore.

We kissed as the driver left the building and we were on our way to the fish market.

Erina: Do you know what you want to cook yet?

Y/N: I actually did.

Erina: And what is it?

Y/N: It's gyoza, but I don't know if it will work.

Erina: That is actually a very cool idea. You can use fish in gyoza, it optional.

Y/N: And that's good, at least I have my research down.

Erina: Hai. You know, Y/N, I just remembered we haven't done anything to celebrate our anniversary since we got together.

Y/N: How about when we're done with the finals, I'll take you out to eat?

Erina: I would love that.

As we got to the fish market, I was really surprised by how many people there were. Like, we were just in awe by the process of it. I really hope that the Saury is just as fresh as it could be so I can come up with many different ideas on how to make gyoza.

I saw that Akira was here, but I wondered why he was. Probably to say good match after the draw we had.

?????: ねえ! (Hey you!)

I looked around and I saw that it was Alice and Ryo?! What are they doing here?

Y/N: アリス? リョウ? (Alice? Ryo?)