Selecting The Few Pt. 2

As Senzaemon gave the word, I started already.

First, I had to wash and thoroughly clean the chicken breasts before I put them in a large bowl, where I was going to add some spices.

In the bowl, I add some mixed herbs, lemon juice, vegetable oil, and salt. I mixed them in the bowl the best I can before I would start with the curry.

I put a skillet on the stove for medium-high and pan seared the chicken for a minute on both sides until it had a light brown colour and was just about cooked, now it was time for me to make the tomato basil sauce.

I heated up a saucepan with vegetable oil, add some garlic and diced onions to saute until the onions were soften and the aroma was waving in the air, which got a huge reaction from the students.

This is what Ayumi Nakamura meant, the artist for "Kaze Ni Nare", it means be the wind as violently as a storm, whether it's in life or whatever kind of profession. My profession is a chef, and a brutal one at best.

Next, I add torn basil leaves, tomato puree, some herbs, which I used curry powder to give it a curry type of flavor, red chilli powder, salt, and sugar for that traditional Italian flavor. I brought the sauce to a boil and after a few minutes, I added the grilled chicken breasts into the sauce.

I turned the heat to low, covered the pan, and cook the curry for about 10 minutes, until the chicken had absorbed all the flavors and is cooked through as well.

This is a technique that I use when it comes to cooking meatballs or sausages: sear the sausages, and when the sauce is made, put them in the sauce and close the lid so the links can cook much easier.

Once the chicken was done 10 minutes later, I turned off the heat and transferred the curry into five soup bowls.

For a little extra flare, I added a little Italian flag next to the bowl, and not inside it because it wouldn't taste that good.

Once the time was up, I volunteered to go second after a kid ended up with 30 POINTS.

I was laughing my ass off! That was so fucking funny! I'm serious, I'm literally on my ass just dying of laughter!

Also, I'm sorry. There's no way I'm taking this serious if something like that happens, I'm dying, man. I know I'm gonna be laughing because this was one of the most funniest shits I've ever seen in my life!

Soon after that little fiasco, I was up next.

Urara: あなたの名前の姓は彼の料理を完了しました! 来上に! (Y/N L/N had completed his dish! Come on up!)

The students cheered as I walked up towards the five judges with confidence. I'm sure I had this, I just need to be prepared for whatever happens

I then went up and served the judges my dish. When they took a bite, they were enjoying it so much that they ate it all! I was given, believe it or not: 96 POINTS! WHAT THE HELL?! I didn't think I'd pass! This must be rigged or something because it was ridiculous!

Everyone cheered while everyone else was feeling a bit scared of me, but I couldn't blame them. This is what happens when some students try to match up to me.

After I was done, there was a very bad smell, like someone or something died in the whole damn building! I then saw a girl with a creepy-ass smile showed her curry and told the judges to dig in! I had to get out of there before I choked. I quickly took a picture of my score and ran out of there as fast as I could.

I was vomiting from that smell and I didn't wanna go back in there. When Erina saw me, she came running.

Erina: Y/N! Are You okay?