Selecting The Few Pt. 1

Before I left Brooklyn, I had to get something that I don't have to leave. It's also to remember my mom while I be the best chef I can be.

 It's also to remember my mom while I be the best chef I can be

Why a rosary tattoo? Because of my mom.

When I showed Erina after it was done, she loved it, but she wanted me to hide it when we get back to Japan, so I did.

After we arrived, we had to prepare ourselves for what was about to come.

~Days Later~

It was time for the Fall's Selection and I couldn't be more excited.

When I got there, over 200 students were there and the first people I saw were my roommates. Yuki hugged me with the most adorable face I have ever seen.

Yuki: こんにちは、あなたの名前! (Hey, Y/N!)

Y/N: こんにちぎ! お元気ですか! (Hey Yuki! How are you!)

Yuki: あなたはどうですか? (Good how about you?)

Y/N: 私は文句を言うだろうが、誰が聞くだろうか? (I would complain, but who would listen?)

I found Takumi and Isami and I had to go over to them for the armbands.

Y/N: Cosa sta succedendo, ragazzi? (What's going on, guys?)

Takumi: Il tuo nome! Piacere di rivederti. (Y/N! Nice to see you again.)

Y/N: Hai qualche bracciale per voi ragazzi mentre competiamo. (Got some armbands for you guys while we compete.)

I handed them the black ones to them as they put them around their right arm.

Takumi: Questi sono così fantastici. (These are so cool.)

Y/N: Mia zia e i suoi amici progettarono e li hanno fatti. Ora possiamo dimostrare che non dobbiamo essere incasinati. (My aunt and her friends designed and made them. Now we can show that we're not to be messed with.)

Isami: Questo è fottutamente fantastico. Facciamolo! (That's fucking awesome. Let's do it!)

I then eyed Megumi. She was nervous like always and I had to see what was wrong.

Y/N: めぐみ。 (Megumi.)

She looked at me with a shy smile and started talking to me.

Megumi: こんにちは、あなたの名前。 あなたはここで何をしていますか? (Hey, Y/N. What are you doing here?)

Y/N: 私はあなたと話をしたいと思いました。 すべて大丈夫なら? (I wanted to talk to you. If everything okay?)

Megumi: ええ。 (Yeah.)