Metamorphose

It was 4 AM and I had to get up.

I basically got up to shower, eat some Japanese yogurt that should give me some energy, and wore my leather jacket, a grey polo, jeans, and my black shoes.

When I got downstairs, I saw Erina and Souma talking again. I saw a booth that was empty with my name on it. PERFECT.

Erina: 手段は、お気軽にお気軽に... あなたと私のものの間のギャップの (By means, feel free to have a taste... of the gap between yours and mine!)

OH DAMN! OH DOUBLE DOG DAMN! Typical Erina, always having an insult to back up her statement.

I went over to my station and I couldn't believe who I was working with. It was the same pale white girl with white hair and she had her typical chef uniform. She had a busty chest, had GORGEOUS red eyes, white long hair, and she almost looked like... ERINA?! Is this her long lost sister? I don't know.

Y/N: こんにちは。 誰がいるのですか? (Hello. Who would you might be?)

?????: 私の名前はアリス・ナキ、エリナのいとこです。 (My name is Alice Nakiri, Erina's cousin.)

Y/N: ああ。 ごめんなさい。 私はあなたを姉に誤解します。 (Oh. I'm sorry. I've mistaken you for her sister.)

Alice: 私は違いますが、あなたは非常にハンサムな若いアメリカ人の男だから、私はそれを例外にします。 (I don't, but since you're a very handsome young American man, I will gladly make it an exception.)

Y/N: さて、私たちが両方とも仲良くて互いに頼っていることを願っています。 (Well, I hope we both get along and actually rely on one another.)

Alice: 私にはいい音です。 (Sounds good to me.)

The speakers said along with Gin talking:

Gin: 注意、私はあなたがあなたの朝食料理のために準備が終わったと思いますか? そして私はあなたが渡すために必要な条件を知りたいのですが、まず私にあなたの裁判官を紹介させることができます。 (Attention, I assume you are finished prepping for your breakfast dishes? And I sure you would like to know the conditions required for you to pass, but first, allow me to introduce your judges.)

Right as he said that, kids are running in and grownups were walking in as well. I'm not very good with kids, but I gotta have the best attitude and have fun with it.

Gin: サプライヤーとその家族を歓迎します。 彼らはトッツキリゾートでここで使用されている食材を提供しています。 彼らは毎年審査員として奉仕し、また疑いの腕を持つテーマ、卵料理を思い付きました。 これらの人たちは彼らのものを知っていて、非常に正確です。 (Welcome the suppliers and their families. They provide the ingredients used here at Totsuki Resort. They serve as judges every year, and also came up with the theme, egg dish with arms of wonder. These guys know their stuff and are very precise.)

At that moment, three old men came in. They had this dark aura about them and that seemed it all the more creepy.

Gin: 調理部門とサービス部門のトッツキリゾートスタッフも裁判官として機能します。 (The Totsuki Resort staff from the cooking and service divisions will also act as judges.)

WHAT?!! That just made things worse! Now I have to worry about kids, adults, three old-timers and the service people?! How much more can this possibly be?!

Gin: 2つの基準が満たされなければならない:最初に、生産者とスタッフは2時間であなたのプレートを承認する必要があります。 覚えておいて、警戒してお客様を幸せにしてください。 彼らは最も重要です。 基準を満たす人は誰でも通過するでしょう! 今、裁判官、あなたの心の内容に朝食を楽しんでください! (Two criteria must be met: first, the producers and the staff must approve of your plate in two hours. Remember, be vigilant and keep our customers happy. They matter the most. Whoever meet the criteria will pass! Now, judges, enjoy breakfast to your heart's content!)