Chapter 1

Disclaimer : not perfectly edited. bound to have grammatical errors. bare with me. thank you.
- @Dawngayle_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me introduce myself, I'm Kierra Medea Solon. A young adult, currently studying and fortunately one of the graduating students in the next few months.

" Kierra, Have you seen my bag? I saw it around here earlier.", - Min. She is one of my classmates and one of my close friends but she said she is my best friend. Since they call it that way in their friendship standards. 

" I think i saw it at the back, i think it's besides the prof's books.", I laughed at her when she quickly leaped towards there.

Since when was it that I realized that even my laugh feels like a hollow feeling of pretention, something that feels like an obligation but couldn't feel happiness or anything inside.

" Hey kierra, Will you join us later? To the coffee shop with us? I heard some of our friends will go there too. ", I looked at Min who is currently smiling. Coffee Shop sounds nice, might as well go since it's been a while since I've forced myself to go out in public places like a coffee shop.

I just nodded at Min that made her smile even more then she went off running towards our other friends telling them I'll be there with them for the first time again in a while.

There will be our last class for the day in a few minutes, not having the urge or strength to talk to anyone, I grabbed my phone then wore my earphone as I read one of my novel books while listening to classical music.

" Sometimes death can be a blessing, don't you think?", Hearing that mellow manly voice, I looked up and saw a smiling guy looking down at me. Oh if it isn't William, gazing at me with that sad eyes again, sigh he can't fool me with that smile if the eyes is as sad at that.

"A blessing for those who wanted to stop breathing, a blessing for those who wanted to stop living", He sat down on a chair in front of me, leaning his head on my desk while looking at me melancholy. 

"But why does other people think death can never a blessing? They say it's a curse of mankind, thinking life is too precious to stop enjoying it. It makes me confused.", his furrowing eyebrows made me chuckle in amusement. 

" Some people think differently Zeev, You and I think differently than them. We always are like that. Let's just accept their opinions without burying ours.", After saying that, our professor came in for our last class that made William sit up and focus in the class.

After an hour or so, the class ended in glee since today is our last day for the week. I stood up walking towards Min and our other friends, waving my hand to William who were walking his way to the other direction which is probably on his way home or with his friends.

As we walk towards the coffee shop that Min mentioned, I saw a glimpse of William instead who was leaning on an alley near the said shop. Pondering whether I should greet him or not, I just shook the hesitation away and walked my way to his direction, now standing beside him leaning too on the wall. 

" Fancy meeting you here again, why are you here?", I signaled Min to go ahead first since I need to talk to William first, they are always curious of my relationship with him but it's not what they think it is.

" Enjoying as i watch living souls wandering around, loitering themselves", I smiled and patted his head, he can be quite a man of wisdom sometimes. There must be something bugging him again.

"Each souls we see right now isn't what we think they are, probably, just like the two of us.", I tilted my head to see his face, his gentle features, melancholic eyes, lips being pressed tightly. 

He looked away with a muffled voice, sighing, " I'm not like them, I'm not like you who pretends like them, but I hate the fact that I'm the one being obvious sometimes but you're the one who were about to jump off that building", he sniffled in between those words, calming himself not to cry even more. 

I gently smiled at his remarks, really, this guy never forgot about it. I held his hand, playing with his fingers, " I'm sorry William, but you know, i thank you for being there that night. I mean we did met there because you were about to do the same. and mind you, i still feel embarrassed to be caught by someone else."

William looked at me, his watery eyes staring intently, pressing his lips tight even more but with a little puff on his cheeks, " No one knows you more than I do after that night, No one else knows how much of an angel you are better than I do. Don't go to your neverland. I promised you right?."

Chuckling, I touched his head as gently as I can, " And don't go to your neverland too, be happy". After saying those words I kissed his cheek goodbye since my friends are waiting for me inside the coffee shop, I turned my back to see if William is still there and there I saw him sitting down on a chair comfortably at the neighboring shop, raising his phone up as if he is signaling me to get my phone which I apparently did.

A message came in and it's from William, "I'll wait for you here, I'll take you home after your date with your friends.", I looked back at him again and nodded with a smile. 

Every soul is different after all, different in every aspect.