Chapter 5

Disclaimer : not perfectly edited. bound to have grammatical errors. bare with me. thank you.
- @Dawngayle_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kierra's POV

We are back again to school today, there's only a few weeks before graduation so we are busy with our paper works since we finished our Ojt already the past 2 weeks. I am here holding some softbound printed books to be given to the department staffs. Walking along the long alley, I saw a familiar face up ahead, squinting my eyes to take a closer look, the person suddenly waved at me. As i go closer to that familiar person, i suddenly remembered that face, that guy back at the supermarket last weekend. Noah, the guy at the supermarket, stopped in front of me with a smile.

" Fancy meeting you here, I didn't know we were schoolmates. Are those heavy? I can help. ", he eyed the pile of books on my hands.

" No, it's okay Noah. I didn't expect you to be our schoolmate though, which college are you in? ", i gently put down the pile of books on an empty bench so i can comfortably talk to him.

" College of Engineering and Architecture, and you, judging by the titles of the books, you're in College of Business Administration and Accountancy?", I nodded as a response to his question and understood right away that he is really a student of CEA because of his things on his bag.

" Well nice to meet you here, i gotta go and give this to the department staffs. Nice to see you by the way and very much thankful for your generosity last weekend ", I slightly bowed at him and grabbed the pile of books, on my way to my college's building.

" W-wait, i can help you with those. It looks heavy and it's still quite a walk before you reach your college's building. ", His hand held my arm a bit, stopping me as i was about to walk already. The feeling of his hand directly on my arm made me feel displeasure and uncomfortable that i can feel myself becoming nauseous.

" Kierra, everything okay? Are you guys having lover's quarrel assuming HE is a lover you haven't told me? ", Min came in, with her hand holding a coffee beverage and a curving eyebrow plastered on her pretty face.

Eyeing Noah about his hand, he immediately took it off with a panic face. I saw the other girls coming in close to us too, smiling at me like it's entertaining. I couldn't help but sigh.

" Noah, thank you for the offer to help but i can manage. It's not that heavy.", I faced Noah with a smiling face like i usually do while saying those words, wanting to hint him to stop or not do anything else anymore. And then i turned my face towards Min and the girls, " Guys, This is Noah, a student from CEA. We met at the supermarket during the weekend and he was generous enough to give me a piknik since it was out of stack at the rack. We just happened to see each other today and he offered me to help to carry the books. Nothing else is going on.", there goes my long explanation, hopefully it can get through them. I saw Min arched her eyebrow again and looked at Noah, scanning him up and down. I also heard the other girls chuckling and giggling like they found out something amusing.

" I gotta go now Noah. Thank you okay? See you around. Come on girls, we have to meet again for lunch right? ", I slightly bowed again to Noah who is scratching his nape with a shy smile, I can only hear the girls waving goodbye to Noah and Min who just linked her arms with mine. " He seems decent, he doesn't look bad as a person. He looks smart too with his eyeglasses. But you probably have your eyes only for William Zeev ".

I looked at Min as soon as i heard her say those words, followed with the other girl's comments.

" Yeah, he looks cute to be honest. CEA does have a lot of cute boys but it's not like our college is lacking. " - roxy
" He seems smart but i know William is smarter. " - rhee
" He looks like a true gentleman and very much neat looking but i have my bids on William." - kat