Chapter 9

Disclaimer : not perfectly edited. bound to have grammatical errors. bare with me. thank you.
- @Dawngayle_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William's POV

Today is weekend and i'm thinking where i should spend my day. Knowing Kierra isn't available, i'm considering inviting my other friends. Grabbing my phone at the bedside table, i texted Ryo, one of the guys, to come meet me at the mall with the rest of the gang.

After an hour of taking a bath and wearing my clothes, i drove my way to the mall and walked to the expected location. Expecting only the boys will be around, confusion aroused inside me since i'm seeing Min and the other girls with them.

" Hey there Min, Roxy, Kat and Rhee ", waving my hand at them and then turning my head towards Ryo, him understanding the kind of look i'm having. He then wrapped his arm on Rhee's shoulder while fixing his eyeglasses on his nose, making me arch my brow.

" I invited them since it might be boring when it's just the four of us boys, and I want to finally tell all of you guys that, I, Ryo Yamamoto, handsome and extremely charming at that, is dating Rhee Blanco, the quiet yet feisty member of Kierra's group. ", We all looked at the two of them while grinning, " Idiot, We already know that you are courting Rhee. We even thought that you two will not work out at all because you have opposite personalities. But congratulations Ryo, someone will take care of you already.", Miggy laughed while patting Ryo's back. All of us even the girls nodding in front of the couple.

" Come on guys, Ryo has a nice side, sometimes he is too goofy but he is fun to talk with. My Dad likes him and even my Mom is cooking him food whenever he visits the house. ", Rhee shut us off with a teasing smile, making Ryo look away with a blush. They all started to tease the both of them, making me laugh while spectating.

" How about you miggy? I thought you liked Roxy? Did she said yes to you already? ", Min's question baffled all of us, making us turn our attention to now looking away Miggy.

' What the heck? The boys liking Kierra's group of friends? Don't tell me Nikolo also——'

My eyes darted towards Nikolo, smiling and staring at Kat while everyone was looking at Miggy. I shook my head, wondering how i never really noticed it.

" Guys, come on. Argh why did you have to ask that Min, if only you are not my cousin.", I looked at Roxy who is currently looking away, nonchalant about the topic. Miggy who was looking at Roxy, sighed and mumbled with a sad face. " I got rejected the other day. Happy now? I just want to have fun today. ", his sudden confession froze the rest of us. Ryo tapping Miggy's shoulder like what Miggy did earlier to him.

" Ehem, i didn't want to come here knowing Kierra isn't here and i don't want to sound like an obsessive bestfriend. Let's just have fun today at the arcade and let's not try to open up Roxy's rejection to Miggy, ehem,  and focus on Ryo and Rhee's blooming love. ", Min suddenly interjected, grinning at Miggy. We all decided to not talk about Miggy's broken heart and started walking on our way to the arcade which is currently a bit far away from the entrance.

Min walked beside me while everyone walked in pair, Nikolo trying to hold his jacket while walking beside Kat who is also gripping on her bag. Ryo is trying to point the stores, telling stories about his crazy experiences there which made Rhee laugh at him, something that we rarely see whenever i'm with the girls and even inside the classroom. Miggy is walking beside Roxy, silence can only be heard between them.

" Thank you. About Kierra ", my thoughts about the group stopped when i heard Min's voice. Realizing what she means. I slid my hands inside my pant's pocket, smiling as i walk.  " No need to thank me, i did what i had to do and i didn't really help you much. I only told you to ask a question. ", Silence dominated between us for a few seconds, until she spoke in a low voice, " I don't know the entire thing, also she didn't tell me anything else. I regret telling her dramatic before, not knowing she truly meant her pain. I don't want to lose her, William. Cringey but if it's about Kierra, i'll accept being cringey. ", I glanced at her, her eyes looking serious while holding her phone tightly with a picture of Kierra and Her as a lockscreen.

" You know, i wonder how Kierra doesn't know how obsessed you are as a bestfriend to her. It's a mystery about how dense she is when it comes to your friendship. ", I chuckled while shrugging, making Min hit my waist with her elbow. I only laughed and apologized about what i said.

" She is living on her own world sometimes, i admit it can be annoying as she tries to own everything and not let us be a resident in her world. But i actually thought that she may need to confront everything without us, yet i didn't know she would end up doing that. I feel guilty about it. ", i only nodded in regards of her thoughts. i understand what she means about kierra's own world.

" Hey guys! Rhee said she likes the way i smile. Be envious of that you maggots! ", Ryo's unwanted proclamation made us shake our head in laughter while Rhee's blushing face as she kick Ryo's leg, making Ryo whimper in pain. We can only laugh while looking at them.

Arriving at the entrance of the arcade, before going in, i tapped Min's head lightly, " I'm trying my hardest now to let her not do that again, having another person to do the same as me isn't a bad idea. Two heads is better than one anyway. I'll take care of her as much as you do", I went inside with a smile after what i said to Min, earning me a slap on my back as her only response.  We started to play around with different games , cheering the girls while playing basketball shooting, the boys playing gun games and the couple, Ryo and Rhee doing a car race competition.

While looking over everyone, i remembered Noah who is quite close to the girls the past few days. Tapping the cheering Min's shoulder, i invited her to move away a bit from the group. " What is it? You want my permission for you to date Kierra? i know you have way bigger chance anyway even if you won't ask me. ", i face palmed at her sudden outburst, " What i wanted to ask is what is your thoughts about the guy Noah. He seems to be close with you girls, especially Kierra.", my question made Min laugh out loud, making the group look at us with a confused face.

" William, Min, I know i'm handsome and all even if i am losing against my girlfriend but please don't laugh, such little thing over this handsome face.", Ryo suddenly darted us with a smiling face while rubbing his chin, earning him a smack on his head from Rhee. Min waved her hand telling them it was nothing and just go on with the game since they were having bets on who wins the most. The rest of the gang continued the game leaving the grinning Min, tapping my shoulder.

" You know what, for all the days we've seen that guy and hang out with him, you're only asking that just now? Are you that dense that you can't sense your jealousy right away and realize it this late?", i only scratched my nape since i didn't know what to say on that one. I do feel jealous whenever i see him hanging around Kierra but i don't have any permission to even ask or tell Kierra about it. It's not like we are dating already, Kierra is having her own problems and i have mine too, i'm not that selfish.

" What do you expect me to do during those times? Tell her not to go anywhere or be anywhere near that guy? She has every right to be with anyone she wants. She is free to do so, even if in the future she'll be mine.", i received a stomp on my foot with what i said, seeing the glaring Min. Realizing the possessive face she is having, i can only cough dryly.

" First of all, she is not yours YET. Second, i admire that you have that mindset. Third, i don't know about how Noah feels but i'm telling you, Kierra doesn't have an ounce of reaction towards Noah, as far as i can see every time we are all together . That guy is just too persistent to hang out with us and i can't leave her alone with that stranger. ", i can only nod in response, she tapped my arm while smiling at me, " No need to worry about it William. Let's just have fun today with the rest of the group, Kierra will probably message us or she is having fun there. ", she then walked towards the gang, leaving me staring at my phone's lockscreen with a picture of Kierra's favorite webtoon character that resembles her personality.