Chapter 16

Disclaimer : not perfectly edited. bound to have grammatical errors. bare with me. thank you.
- @Dawngayle_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kierra's POV

A lot of things happened over the weekend, i finally have William as my man, my family doesn't have much of a protest and i weirdly feel even safer now too.

Also i admit i feel like i should live on even more since i have my own bestfriend Min and William beside me.

" Thinking of something?",

my thoughts were cut off when i heard William's voice, he sat down in front of me and puts down my cup of coffee in front of me.

We are currently in a coffee shop right now, right after our classes ended. I told Min earlier that i'll tell her everything once she is done with her things at the campus, here i am waiting for her with william.

" Oh no not really Zeev, just waiting for Min. ",

William nodded at me and smiled as he started reading something on his phone.

I also opened my phone and started reading the pending stories i put on hold because of the event during the weekend.

" I thought you guys would change or have a romantic aura around you as soon as you two go officially but here i am, dumbfounded of the reality that it is currently not happening. ",

i looked up to see the owner of the sarcastic voice, i stood up and hugged her tight.

" Okay, maybe something did changed but not related to you two. ",

William chuckled at Min's words.

I offered Min to sit down on the chair beside me, William also grabbed his earphones and looked at me for permission to wear them.

I nodded at him with a smile since he practically knows everything anyway and he wanted to respect our privacy.

" How thoughtful of you. The Couple aroma is sickening. tsk ",

i laughed at Min, pinching her waist a bit.

" But alright, what is it? spill now. ",

inhaling deep before even speaking, i looked at her seriously as i exhale.

I started telling her about the situation before when she told me about me being dramatic, i also mentioned about my younger cousin being with my parents, also the times that my parents did the same as the one during my high school graduation, thus me ending up with the attempted suicide.

I glanced at William who glanced at me at the same time, smiling at me as if he was assuring me.

I heard a sniff beside me and i got flabbergasted that the feisty Min is crying silently.

" H-hey min! hey why are you crying here?  omg i thought omg ",

i grabbed the handkerchief inside my bag and wiped her face, she then buried her face on my neck, hugging me tight.

I smiled awkwardly at the people passing by, unable to make up what to say in this awkward situation.

" We should've did this in a place where there is no people. She looked like she got dumped. ",

i can only sigh as a response to what William said. Min kept crying over my shoulder, her shoulders moving as she cry. All i did is to rub her back gently, hushing her since it's not a big deal anymore.

After a few minutes, she looked at me with her puffy eyes. She wiped her cheeks with her hands and then held my hands tightly.

" Promise me you won't do that again, promise me that okay? you have me. you have the girls. confide on us please? ",