Chapter 11

Disclaimer : not perfectly edited. bound to have grammatical errors. bare with me. thank you.
- @Dawngayle_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William's POV

After playing at the arcade with the group, we decided to eat for lunch. Then discussing where we would go and eat.

" Guy, you do know that we can eat at Jollibee right? It's like our favorite place to hang around.", Ryo looked at us while smiling, pointing at the jollibee store at the upper floor.

" The girls might like fancy places, Ryo. Your girlfriend right there might want to eat on a table with just the two of you. ", Nikolo grinned at Ryo, who suddenly had a realization, nodding endlessly at Nikolo's idea.

" You know what boys, It's not like we prefer fancy things. That Jollibee place is where we usually hang around too.", Roxy suddenly butted in, making the entire group nod in agreement. We all went upstairs to have lunch in Jollibee. Before we even reached the entrance, we saw Noah with his friends walking out of the store. Min looked at me grinning then waved her hand while calling Noah's name. Noah looking around who called him, suddenly smiled when he saw it was Min who is calling him.

"You'll eat here? Wait a minute, you guys are lacking someone? Where's Kierra? Is she okay?", i looked at Noah calmly yet my friends looked at me when he asked that. Miggy coughed dryly while Nikolo was trying to look away while holding his laughter. The only oblivious idiot who managed to speak his mind out is our very own Ryo.

" Why are you looking for Kierra, Bro? ?", Ryo looked at Noah with a serious face, then faced his girlfriend Rhee, " love, your friends? ", Rhee can only link her arms on Ryo's, hushing him and not say anything else. Rhee then glanced at me like she wants me to say something. Min also looked at me probably wondering if i will say anything but based on my calm face she gave up. She then looked at Noah with a smile, " she went somewhere. Too bad she isn't here. and yes, we'll be dining here, you guys are done right? sorry for disturbing you.I just wanted to say Hi to you. ".

Noah suddenly smiled in relief, lightly bowing in front of us. " Good thing she's alright. Uh yeah, I met with my collage mates and decided to eat here, Anyway, we are on our way home now. See you next week. Take care.", he then waved his hand while flashing a wide smile before walking away from us. I can only hear Miggy and Nikolo snickering beside me. Kat and Roxy also looked at me with a teasing smile.

" You know what William, i seriously don't know if you like Kierra or you seriously don't have a heart. You didn't even react earlier. Dense idiot.", Roxy laughed and went inside the store. Miggy and Nikolo just shook their heads while laughing and the couple Ryo and Rhee shot me with a disappointed face.

" I know Kierra doesn't have any ounce of reaction towards Kierra all the time but you are letting him say such things about her? Him caring that much in front of you?. Sometimes i don't get your standing. Just do what you have to do and get rid of him. Geez. ", Min went inside after the rest of the group, leaving me silent and thinking deeply outside the store. Groaning in frustration and bombed with jealousy. With a sigh, i went inside and joined them at the table then sat beside Min.

Nikolo insisted to order for us so one by one we told him what we wanted and he typed it down in his phone. He then went to the front and ordered, telling us we should pay him after getting the receipt. While we are waiting for Nikolo to finished ordering, i can see Ryo using Rhee's phone while Rhee is watching him, Miggy glancing at Roxy who is scrolling through her social media with Kat, then Min watching videos quietly.

" Guys, what if i like Kierra? ", everyone stopped moving and looked at me, even Nikolo stopped midway before sitting down, also looking at me.

" Are you crazy? you think we don't know? Are you serious William Zeev Elwood? ", Roxy closed her phone, pointing her temple like asking me if i have a brain.