Chapter 12

Disclaimer : not perfectly edited. bound to have grammatical errors. bare with me. thank you.
- @Dawngayle_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah's POV

Finally arriving here at my very own hometown, i saw my bestfriend waving his hand in front of my house's gate. I couldn't help but tease him as he look like a waiting girlfriend.

" Welcome back after one month numbskull, hurry up so i can still attend my grandma's birthday. ", i wrapped my arm on my bestfriend's shoulder, Alexis Solon. I wonder if i should tell him that i met his cousin, the dearest cousin he dotes the most.

" You know, i have a news for y—-", My Dad went outside the house and looked at me, " Noah and Alexis, Why are you still outside? come on. ", Alex suddenly grabbed my neck and pulled me to get inside my own house.

' I guess i should just tell him about Kierra later. '

My mom was already preparing the lunch when we both went inside, Dad was also already sitting down while his eyes were glued to the television. Alex also joined in for the meal since he said he was hungry walking around with his beloved cousins, making me laugh with his cheesiness. Mom started talking about Alex's college achievements and also mine who isn't less than him in any way. Dad joking that we can be two peas in a pod, telling us how Alex's dad and my dad always hang out during weekends, already trying to talk to me to have a Solon as a future wife. I glanced at Alexis who is grinning at me, making a funny face.

" Actually I met your cousin, Alex. Your cousin Kierra ", Alex then looked at me seriously, my mom and dad happy about me meeting a Solon didn't get to witness the hardened face of Alex.

" Oh Good son! Is she nice like our alex here? I'm pretty sure she is smart too. ", Mom took a spoonful of food as she waited for my answer, and Alex, who is trying to be quiet while eating.

" She is smart mom, i met her quite a few times at the school. She is also well mannered as a lady, has some sense of humor and also very nice. ", I heard Alex coughing lightly as choked on his own food. I can only grin at Alex's reactions.

" But she already has someone i think. I don't know if i can ever grab someone with a blood of Solon. ", Dad looked at me seriously, rubbing his chin while thinking deeply. Mom also laughed at what i said, now patting the arm of the quiet Alexis.

" Help this little lamb okay? if Kierra isn't available, i know you have other girl cousins or sisters. I would love to have a Solon as a daughter-in-law. ", i can only laugh at what my mom said, personally i too would prefer a blood of Solon after knowing their clan's personalities.

" Ofcourse aunt, i can always help out my hopeless romantic bestfriend ", Alex can only nod at my mom and glanced at me seriously. I only shrugged in front of him, grinning like my mom. The meal ended joyously, we talked and talked about my school and Alex was just playing in front of the Tv. After a few hours enjoying my time with my parents, Alex suddenly jumped and told us he needs to be at his grandmother's house for the birthday celebration. He told my parents to be there as what his mom told him to invite all of us. Alex and I went out first, my parents would be there right behind us after changing their clothes.

" Wait Noah, I still have to get my gift at our since for my cousin. I didn't get to give it to her during her birthday.", he then ran towards their house, leaving me here on a road by the seaside. As i was walking around in circles while waiting for Alex, i saw a familiar person walking her way to the sea. When i squinted to check if my hunch is right, coincidentally she walked under the post light.

' It is Kierra! She went home too?! ',i saw her sat on the sand near the sea, Alex is taking his time over there. I started to walk towards Alexis's house and got inside as i saw him rummaging his things inside his room.