Chapter 18 : Ending

Disclaimer : not perfectly edited. bound to have grammatical errors. bare with me. thank you.
- @Dawngayle_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William's POV

Rushing our way to the airport right now as my mom kept texting me where i am.

Kierra, on the other hand is trying to calm me down and make me smile.

The thought of my Mom coming home with her step-son made me less hurt than the usual because i have Kierra here with me.

After minutes of driving, i arrived at the exit gate of the airport.

There i saw my Mom standing beside her step-son. I stopped the car in front of them, going out of the car to greet her.

Kierra also went out of the car and stood beside me,

" Hello Tita. Good day. Kamusta po ang flight? ",

Mom looked at Kierra and then to me, i flinched and immediately bowed and blessed on her hand,

" Hello mom. And she's Kierra, my girlfriend. ",

my step brother is staring at Kierra, grinning at the same time.

" Oh hello Kierra iha. Nice to meet you. Let's talk sa bahay, pasok na tayo sa sasakyan. ",

i hurriedly helped my step brother, Jake, in putting the things at the back of my pickup car.

Mom went inside at the backseat and Kierra looked at me with a worried eyes, i smiled at her and told her to get in already.

Jake also got inside as soon as he finished loading the bags.

I drove our way to the house while the car was silent, all of a sudden i heard Jake talking to Kierra.

" Kierra right? How old are you? ",

Kierra looked at me and i nodded, she must've felt awkward in the situation.

"Well i am turning 20 in a few months. Currently 19",

Mom just sat there in silence, listening and looking outside the car.

"Oh. We are of the same age. What's your course?"

" Business Management. What about you ?"

" Oh i am an engineering student.  I just graduated so Mom wants me to have a vacation as a reward. "

" I see. Have fun here and enjoy. "

i saw Kierra glanced at me in my peripheral vision, and when i checked the mirror on the too, i saw Jake kept staring at Kierra while smiling.

I am feeling irritated and annoyed by his stares.

After an hour, we arrived at our house. My grandmother already knew that she is coming so there are foods prepared on the table, my grandfather was waiting by the terrace while reading a newspaper.

He was giving Jake the cold shoulder while grandma welcomed him warmly. She was also happy that Kierra is with me again at our house.

" Since you are here already, my daughter. Let's go to Kierra's family and officially introduce ourselves. We couldn't go cause you weren't around. It feels off if you are not with us. "

Mom looked at me with a confused face, Grandma on the other hand is winking at me like she wants me to praise her for her suggestion.

Grandpa also agreed with her, giving me a thumbs-up and a teasing smile.

Kierra who standing beside me, blushed and tried covering her face with her hands. Shocked by my grandparent's teasing.

Jake suddenly butted in, looking at Kierra. " Where's your house by the way",