General State Headcanons

- They can pretty much do the snap in and out of existence whenever they want, but if they're called there's more of a pull and it's much harder to ignore.

- Florida is trans. Didn't get to fully start transitioning until he was adopted by Georgia. Most of the states don't actually know.

- New Jersey has Tourette Syndrome (TS) - of which I do not have and I do not want to offend anyone, I just adore this headcanon that i've seen and I absolutely love the visibility that it gives the community for those that do have it.

- New York has an anxiety disorder and always has at least one fidget toy on him at all times. So many stims. Gets caught up on words when he's tired/excited/flustered/all the time. (not at all based on me. nah)

- Georgia actually does/did more drugs than the states think. (coke in the coca-cola)

- PA has a low key crush on Georgia, but won't admit it. Just gets really flustered whenever the man gets too close or smiles at him.

- Georgia is confused by the entire thing because PA usually ends up running away so eventually Geo thinks PA hates him for some reason. It makes him really sad.

- Geo will sleep anywhere if given the chance.

- I love the fandom idea that Geo is the mom. So I'm gonna roll with it.

- Makes sure everyone has eaten, taken care of themselves, slept, etc. Sometimes forgets about himself.

- While every state has their favorite foods the southern states love cooking the most. But, they're 100% open to trying any recipe you set in front of them. Each state has found that they're better at specific things.

- No one makes better desserts than Georgia.

- Georgia is the only other person who can make an apple pie that the north will eat that isn't New York.

- At some point the land the statehouse was on "magically" obtained a pasture and a barn. This immediately meant that animals of all kinds were taken in.

- Gov wasnt happy, but he also wasn't unhappy. Especially when Kentucky showed up with the baby bunny's who lost their mom. Gov didn't move for two hours when they fell asleep in his lap. It was the longest any of the states had seen him sit still when not at his desk.

-But the barn also meant the southern states (and Kentucky) could have horses.

- Texas also got a cow. Because they're adorable. And he'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

- Florida has, on more than one occasion, started singing "Someday my Prince will Come" while watching Texas out riding his horse.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

my heart is so soft. and for what?? states???