PIE TIME!!! Aka Georgia treats the South

- So twice a year Georgia calls the south together to bake pies.

- so many pies

- The south were low-key worried he'd stop doing it after everyone moved into the statehouse.

- He has been doing it without fail for 122 years. He ain't gonna stop cause a change of scenery.

- The event started small. With just Georgia, Louie and Florida because Louie was going through a rough patch and was sad. So Florida asked Geo if he'd teach them to bake a pie. Geo quickly kicked Florida away from helping but had Louie stay because the younger state was really want to learn and it got his mind off the problem he was going through.

- After that it kinda just became a thing™

- Other southern states found out one at a time so the event grew.

- Georgia takes the state going through the most trouble at the time and pulls them as his assistant while the other states help out around Geo's house and get things ready for the party.

- From the first party to now Georgia's gone from making 1 pie to about 15 at a time. He wouldn't change it to see the smiles on his friends' faces.

- BUT after moving to the statehouse Georgia realized that he wanted to pull a new state into their traditions. (or we'll all the states, but only one state was allowed in the kitchen at a time while he cooked) and this time it was going to be New York.

- "No it ain't jus cause my crush, shut yer yap 'Lina."

- When Georgia disappears for a good few hours one Friday morning and comes back, truck loaded down with baskets of fruits and nuts and groceries the south are all immediately like "HOLY SHIT PIE TIME!"

The South: Pie time??

Georgia: smiles softly

South: PIE TIME!!!!!

Literally everyone else: what the actual fuck.

I have a one shot started for this. Because it involves wholesome NY and Georgia and idk I'm really soft for them right now. like really soft.

But I just love the idea of Georgia baking and making an apple pie specifically for New York and NY just ????!!! because the apples he got are apples from new york. and Georgia is just smiling bashfully and all he wanted was to see York's worry fade for a bit.