Southerners and Talking It Out

- So I love the idea if at any point a state (or Gov/DC) is having a problem they search out a a few of the southern states to talk too.

- Each southern state is better at different problems.

- Geo: personal - will let you vent and then help if he's able
  NC & Southie: If you need a secret kept or revenge they have your back.
  Texas: Animal handling
  Florida: Just getting your mind off shit
  Louie: Weirdly good at practical advice or advice that sounds like it's not going to work AT ALL but ends up making everything okay.
  Mississippi: Usually advice about laws and opinions on state matters (though Cali and Mass are also sought out for this)
  Kentucky: Fatherly advice

- They also each have their own place where they tend to talk about things. Not to say the states don't just search them out and ask for help where they are, but if it's super important then some of the South will take them to specific locations.

- NC will take states fishing - finds that the boredom will make the states get over their embarrassment of not wanting to say anything.

- Georgia likes the porch swing

- Kentucky makes them sit outside while he's working on his cars

- Florida is happy to help wherever

- Louie is usually found with Florida

- Texas is usually out with the horses or on the porch with Oklahoma

- Mississippi likes to sit under a specific weeping willow in the yard or in his room.

- Southie is usually with Lina but if not you can find him in the back yard next to the sheep pen.

Southie: No one can keep a secret better than a sheep

Random State: What does that even mean!?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Other Main Story Stuff

- Thinking abt giving Jersey or York a service dog.

- Debating on having a duck that imprints on Ohio that follows him everywhere. (He's overjoyed)

- The Midwest tend to spend a lot of time together or paired off in the beginning, not cause the other states ignore them, just because they're a little self conscious because all the other states are so at ease around each other.

- DC thinks most of the States don't want him around until Florida literally drags him from a meeting to have lunch with them and he looks so surprised. (They realize then that they don't wanna see that look on DC ever again)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm having a lot of fun coming up with all these ideas for this fic.

I am alsoooo debating on just having Texas/Louisiana be a ship and having Florida with someone else. Because reasons...:3c