Ahhhhhhhh!!! NC&SC feels

- Started working on the NC/Cali fic again so these are all related to that fic.

- Decided that NC calls SC "Caro" pronounced "Care-o". Because I'm a dork so now their nicknames for each other spell "Caro" "Lina" :3c (sometimes NC calls SC "care bear" but that's mostly when he's sick or after a bad natural disaster in his state)

- In it NJ and SC are dating.

- NC is the only one allowed to give SC shit about this.

- Alabama used an anti-gay slur at one point when he saw them and NC straight up punched him in the face and broke his nose. He's [Alabama] since calmed down and has even become more open himself about all the LGBTQ stuff.

- If they try, they can resemble each other enough to the point where they can trade places and no one would know. SC does this when NC is having a very bad social anxiety day and can't deal with his politicians.

- They spend more time together than they let on usually giving each other shit in the meetings leading the other states to believing that they can't stand each other.

- After moving into the Statehouse NC is happy cause SC is much happier being around NJ more. So NC starts inviting Jersey to their outings that are usually just reserved for the brother's and SC is just ecstatic that his brother is so accepting of their relationship.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

'Lina: Ijit, I punched 'bama in the face fer you.

Caro: Well, yeah, but...

'Lina: Dear God, shut yer yap. He makes you happy. That's all I care about.

Caro: *puppy eyes* ily

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

- When NC starts falling for Cali SC is the one that gets to hear all about it. How soft his hair looks. How pretty his eyes are. Caro just puts up with it because Lina listened to it when he was going on about Jersey.

- Eventually Caro starts trying to just set them up together, bowing out of brother time and shoving Cali in his place or sending Lina in his place to meetings whether or not they were trading places.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

- Caro is one of the only people that knows that Lina has panic/anxiety attacks. Jersey knows too, mostly because he hangs around so much and has witnessed them. Has even talked NC down from a few when SC stepped out for a bit.

- Lina doesn't trust many people to help him when he gets anxious so he tends to not say anything and just tries to remove himself from whatever is going on. SC tries to help him if he can.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I am.... so many ideas. I have so many fucking feels for these brothers okay. so many feels. omgod.