Hi yes Florida/Wyoming feels??

So

Louie and Texas pining over each other in my fic right?

Shit happens and Texas has to do some soul searching and Louie locks himself in his room.

Florida knows when to leave well enough alone, but now he's alone and has no babysitter (not that he needs one, thank you DC. He's an adult and he'll appreciate it if you'd remember that). But he is lonely.

So Florida who has always been interested Wyoming because the State is always so quiet and keeps to himself, but in a different way than Alaska.

One day he happens upon Wyoming sitting in the living room reading and just plops down on the couch next to him and is like "Hello! New friend!"

Any Wyoming, who is used to being mostly ignored, who wanted another state to talk to wasn't sure if he wanted this.

And oops, Florida quickly found that Wyoming was actually really fucking funny even if he was quiet and barely talked when they were together and he was snarky as fuck. So half the time when Flo wasn't around Louie he was around WY and everything was just ?????

Wy got used to it fairly quickly and even started to really enjoy it after a bit. Flo pulled him out of his shell but didn't really force him to do things that he really didn't want to do.

Also Wy was super fucking surprised when Flo kissed him the first time. It came out of nowhere. He blushed so fucking hard. Florida was just grinning like an idiot and gave him a dandelion that Wy and literally just watched him pull out of the yard.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Florida: We have a problem.
Wyoming: No, YOU have a problem. I have an idiot who keeps making them.

-------

Wyoming: My partner must be top of the line, graceful, organized-
Florida: Hey guys! I- *trips*
Wyoming:
Wyoming: I want that one.

------

Wyoming trying to reach something: Florida, could you give me a hand?
Florida: Sure!
Florida: *Holds their hand*
Wyoming, blushing: Adorable, but that’s not what I meant.