Statehouse House HCs

I know technically that the statehouse is in Florida because it was filmed in Florida because that's where Ben lived but eeeeh xD

- So because I'm an NC fanatic I like to imagine that's where the house is located.

- The temperature is fairly neutral year round for most of the states to stand.

- The house belongs to NC and has been his for years and he's done a damn good job keeping up with it. Usually doing most of the fixes himself whenever he can. Or bribing the other southern states with food if he needs help.

- The house is also HUGE. Like, holy shit, NC why do you even have this house this is ridiculous huge.

- He just shrugs whenever he's asked and doesn't like to talk about it.

- When people ask SC he tells them that NC got it in the divorce (their state split).

- It's got enough rooms for each state to have their own (though SC and Jersey and Flo and Louie are going to share).

- Each room has a bathroom. Though some are connected.

-It has a completely wrap around porch with two porch swings and about five rocking chairs at the front of the house. (Cali really enjoys the porch)

- It's located in the foothills.

- Is on a large stretch of farmland. Has two separate barns (one is just for horses) and a large field for planting. He hasn't been able to keep up with it in years because of state business, but he's hoping to get back to it now that they're living in the house again.

- Before any of the meetings began DC came to him after searching most of the states to find a suitable place for everyone to stay. He was surprised to find that NC owned the house but figured it would make things easier. When DC asked about it NC seemed hesitant, but eventually agreed.

- Southie and NJ helped him get the place people ready and talked talked him down from about a dozen panic attacks at the idea of having 49 other people living in the house with him. Southie just told him it would help him not feel so alone anymore.

- DC was happy when he found out about the meeting table in the large library down the hall from the living room. It would mean they didn't have to go anywhere for their meetings which would save so much time even tho they could snap themselves places.

- The other states, as they moved in, found that they loved the house, for most of them it was completely different than what they were used to. They spent a lot of time exploring all the rooms they could, Florida and Louisiana finding ways onto the roof which led Gov to panicking.

- Eventually each state found a place that they'd eventually call their own, whether or not it was their room specifically or some nook or cranny to hide in.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I really really need to work more on my long fic. I have dkskdkwk feels and I desperately wanna write SC and Jersey getting together.