SC/NJ Headcanons

I have their first meeting planned but I wanted to get ideas out

- The first time they meet is at a meeting in South Carolina. Haven't decided why NJ needed to be there just yet, but I'm thinking his Governor was meeting up with some other people and Jersey was required to tag along.

- Jersey got super overwhelmed because of the meeting getting out of hand and ends up having a panic attack. Southie who was there and legit falling asleep with his chin resting on one hand noticed when Jersey took off out of the room and followed him ignoring the shouts of their governor's yelling after them.

- Southie ends up finding Jersey in an empty office a few hallways away and steps into the room making sure to make noise to let the state know he was there.

- SC having helped his brother was able to help NJ out of his attack and they stayed there talking

- They ended up exchanging numbers and kept in touch. They'd know each other from before, obviously, but most states didn't really keep in close contact unless they were required too.

- SC 100% texts Jersey pictures of animals from NCs farm constantly.

- Half the time NJ has no idea how to respond cause he mostly talks to the Northeast States and they just tend to yell at each other.

- It doesn't take long for Jersey to realize he is absolutely fucking gone for Southie and he has no idea how to handle it.

- It takes Southie a bit longer to realize.

- They try and visit each other often and it was on the eighth trip that Jersey asked Southie out.

- SC looked absolutely floored and almost wasn't able to say anything but managed to nod and broke into a grin and tackling Jersey into a hug knocking them both to the ground

- They both heard a distant "It's about damn time!" being yelled from NC in another part of the house.