Ao3 & Requests! & Some Spicy Sadness

((If you're just here for the Spicy sadness faaaaair. Scroll to the bottom where the extra long star line page break is ;) ))

I am slowly fighting my way through this hot mess of a covid attack! But while laying here I have managed to actively write on some of the requests. It seems my depression and stress have taken a back seat to my sickness. xD

I have decided that since I have taken for-fucking-ever to write all of these requests that instead of posting them one at a time I am going to mass dump them as soon as I finish all of them. I hope everyone is okay with that.

Again, sorry for the long wait, I really do appreciate y'all bearing with me! And I wanna thank y'all for all the requests in the first place!!! It was so so good to get on here and be able to write again and have others like my writing enough for them to want me to write for them!!

It means a lot to me!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next thing is that I finally received my Ao3 invitation email link. So I finally have an account. It's under the same name as my wattpad: PlaguedMoth.

It's currently empty of everything xD, but I will be fixing it up over the next couple days depending on my health. I will also slowly be moving my stories over there as well. My headcanons will probably not be going and will stay here as I'll still be using this account fairly often! (Given that I don't once again sink into that dreaded depression!)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Okay, now some clarification before you read. This is part of a much larger story that has formed over the last week that I, as of now, am 100% dead set on writing. It'll be multi chaptered and i'm thinking quite long and I have no plans on publishing anything until I have it at least plotted. But I haven't posted anything in forever and I wanted to share something so badly omg that I thought y'all'd wanna read this.

Anyway here you go!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(TW: Implied Abuse)

"But..but she loves me!"

"People that love you don't do this!!"

North Carolina fell to his knees on the bathroom floor in front of the taller man. Reaching out he went to grab Texas's hand a pang going through him when the other state jerked away. Waiting a moment to make sure he wasn't going to pull away again, North tried once more, going slower and took the much rougher hand in his own.

"People that love you don't do this Tex," North gestured, glancing up to the man sitting just above him on the edge of the tub. The smaller man knew that the split lip and the large bruise on his cheek were just the tip of the iceberg, especially given the almost claw-like marks on Texas's wrist. North's attention turned back to the man's hand, his fingers trailing over the marks as if he could just magically make them better and god how he wished he could. He wanted nothing more than that.

Tears pricked at the corners of his eyes as he felt Texas's hand shift in his own. Worried he might try to pull away, North grabbed on with his other hand and let his head drop, forehead now resting against them both as more tears began to pool in his eyes.

"...North?" Texas's voice was soft and it cracked and it's what finally broke the smaller state into full on crying.

"People that care about you don't hurt you. They don't yell at you. They don't hit you or try to control you or force you to live a certain way, they just love you," His words were muffled and mostly unclear, spoken through tears, but North knew Texas had heard every single one. Giving Texas's hands a gentle, reassuring squeeze, he went to speak once more, only to mouth the words, the state above him being none the wiser, "People that care about you love you. I love you."