07│BANK ROBBERS

AIDAN WAS MAKING breakfast while I finished up dressing. He had stayed the night. I walked behind him and kissed his cheek. "Hey, what your doing?" I asked him.

"Bacon and eggs." He explained. I smiled brightly at him.

"Delicious," I commented. I pulled out the plates. We both sat down and ate breakfast together. When was time to go, Aidan help me tied up everything. I pick up my coat, and put it on. I kissed Aidan for a few minutes. Aidan pulled away.

"We're going to be late." Aidan insisted. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Got it," I joked. I opened the door, Aidan closed it and locked it.

"I just don't want you to get into trouble because I kept you up all night." Aidan said to me. I laughed at this.

"Right," I told him, rolling my eyes.

"Well but it pay off," Aidan said kissing me in the cheek.

"You suck." I joked.

"Nah," Aidan said, laughing. I smack his arms playfully. I kissed him goodbye, and entered my car.

"Hello?" I asked, answering my phone.

"There has been a bank robbery." Danny informed me.

"Where?" I asked him.

"Starling City Bank Trust. Stan Washington was hit." Danny said in the phone.

"Is he okay?" I asked him worried.

"Yeah, he getting treated right now." He explained.

"I will just go to check on him." I told him.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Oliver

"Why your working so hard?" Diggle asked me. I ignore him and continue with my workout. "Is it about a girl? Clara?" Diggle asked. It stopped me right on my tracks. I turned around to him.

"Why would it be Clara?" I asked him. Although he was right.

"Well, I mean I see the way you look at her Oliver." Diggle said.

"Which is?" I asked him, annoyed.

"Love," Diggle sighed. I rolled my eyes.

"She is dating someone else. She is happy." I told him. "He is dating some officer called Aidan Turner. His partner is called Dean O'Gorman. Turner stayed last night at her house." I told him. Diggle chuckle, confusing me.

"How do you know?" Diggle asked me. I bit my lip, and closed my eyes. "You were stalking her?" Diggle said annoyed.

"No I wasn't." I debated. "I was watching over her."

"Right," Diggle said, shaking his head.

"What?" I asked him annoyed.

"You really love her." Diggle said to me. "Maybe they could have be doing something private." Diggle teased. I knew that was what angered me more.

"The thought of her, being with him and the things they could be doing, made me sick. But I had to suck it up, because at the end I want her to be happy," I snapped at Diggle. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒