13│PARTNERS IN CRIME

I WALKED INSIDE the room where the Queens were located. I tapped on the doorframe, getting their attention. "Morning," I told them. Oliver smiled at me. I smiled back, and turned to Thea. "How is the birthday planning going? Do I need to help you pick the best decorations, again?" I joked, walking towards Thea. I looked over her shoulder, looking at the picture of a car. "Oh, or do I help you getting a car?" I asked her.

Thea smiled at me. "Your help will be obviosuly needed, just like the last eight years." She said to me, tapping my shoulder. "I need help convincing my mom to get me a car. Could you work your magic over her?" She whispered to me. Oliver chuckled, clearly hearing his sister words.

"Clara has no magic." Oliver said to his little sister. I took a sip of my cup of coffee.

"Oh, really? Because last time I check she had you wrapped around your finger." Thea answered back. Oliver gave her a fake smile.

"I do not." Oliver replied.

"You clearly are because you can't say no to her." Thea pointed out. I watched them both in amusement.

"I can." Oliver said, narrowing his eyes at his sister.

"No you can't. Not since we have met her, which was decades ago. I wasn't even more when you two met. I don't even think I was even an embryo back then. Tommy told me the time you actually accepted to be the damsel in distress because Clara wanted to be the hero and not the princess. You accepted none the less because you didn't want poor Clara to cry or be sad. You always want her to be happy." Thea explained. I let out a soft laugh at the memory.

"You even dressed up as one." I added as I laughed harder. Oliver stood up from his chair, and approached me. He looked at me in a threatening-joking way. "Don't even try anything Queen." I told him.

"If I haven't tried anything, I wouldn't have been stuck with you all these past years." Oliver said to me, raising his hands. "I wouldn't have talked to the little girl with a ponytail that had a black bow, with a bat, on it." Oliver added. I smiled at him, surprised he remembered. "You loved bats, and you still do." He said, sending a wink my way.

"Yeah, I do." I told him.

"Do you like the more than me?" He asked me, raising his hands. I was about to respond when I was lifted. I scream, getting caught off guard. "Answer me," He said, tickling my side.

I laughed at him. "Never." I said, laughing. I saw Thea had her phone directed at us. "Thea, out that down." I ordered, trying to get off Oliver's grip. I laughed as he tickled me more. "Ollie, stop it." I said, letting some tears fall down my face. "You are making me cry." I mumbled, tried to supress the laugh. "And no, I like you more than bats." I replied.

Oliver let go of me, laughing as well. A soft laugh was her from the door. We all looked at Moira Queen who had just entered. "Hi, mom." Thea said walking towards her mother.

"I haven't seen you two this happy in a long time." Moira said, looking at me and Oliver. "You never fail to create a smile on my son's face, Clara." She said to me. I smiled at her.

"Hey, mom you know I will be turning 18 in a couple of months. You know what the perfect present will be..." Thea started, but Moira cut her off.

"You are not getting a car." Moira told her before leaving the room.

"But Oliver was 18 when he got his first car." Thea debated.

"Yeah, but I could back it off without hitting a tree." Oliver said to Thea before kissing her cheek.

"But I remember you scratching the paint on your father's car." Tommy said, walking inside the living room as well. He approached me, giving me a side hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning, Clara. Are you here to help Thea with her decorations?" He joked.