19│NEVER LEAVING YOU

I WALKED WITH Clara to the inside of the small coffee shop. I smiled at her as I opened the door. "Have you already thought where you are moving in with Aidan?" I asked her, trying to start a conversation. Clara turned to face me, her converse squeaking against the tile floor. 

"We already got a place. We are signing the lease tomorrow. It's scary and excited at the same time." Clara said to me, putting her hands in the pocket of her hoodie. It was the weekend and she had the day off. "I'm still debating wether to keep the old apartment. I don't know if something happens, and then I have to leave urgently. It's...just I worry to much. And you know how I'm. I always think in the worst scenarios." Clara stated, looking around the room. 

I put a an arm around her shoulder. "Hey, what ever happens. I'm here for you. I'm never leaving you." I told her. Clara smile at me, giving me a side hug. 

"Thank you." She mumbled. 

I sighed, looking down at her as we took a seat on the nearest table. "I'm....thinking of inviting Aidan for a few drinks. He clearly makes you happy, which I'm really proud of. All I want for you is to be happy." I confessed her. 

Clara took my hand and gave me a light squeeze. "Thank you. This means a lot to me. It really does, Ollie." Clara said to me, before turning to order our drinks. I looked outside, my eyes landing on a couple. That could be me and Clara. I just did not had the guts to break Clara and Aidan off. "Ollie? Are you okay?" Clara asked me. I looked at her, giving her a sad smile. 

"Yeah. I'm fine." I told her. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

After breakfast with Clara, I went back home. I walked to the leaving, stopping when I saw Helena talking to my sister. "Ollie, hi. I just met your friend Helena. She apparently knows Clara as well. She agrees on the fact that Clara is a beautiful soul." Thea said, nodding towards Helena. Helena gave an innocent smile to Thea. "Oh, Ollie. I kind of have this pseudo friend that's looking for a job. I was wondering if the club's still hiring?" Thea asked me. 

"Yes, of course. Talk to Tommy. As a matter of fact, you can go upstairs and call Tommy, right now." I told Thea. 

"Great. You rock." Thea told me, standing up from the coach. I relaxed, seeing how Thea had left the room. 

I looked at Helena Bertinelli that was standing in front of me. "Where have you been?" I asked her. 

"Barcelona, Monaco, Budapest. I just needed to forgot who I was, and how much I missed you." Helena said to me, putting her hand on my arm. I took step away from her, looking cautiously at her. 

"Do you mean how you miss Gus Sabatoni?" I asked her. "I thought you were done with your father's organization, Helena. He is serving consecutive life sentence. In Iron Heights prison. You got your revenge." I told her, making her look towards the floor. 

"He just got a cut deal with the Justic Departament to testify against the East Coast Family. In 48 hours, witness protection will give him a new name, a new life, and he'll be off the grid forever - untraceable!" Helena said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I told her, knowing I could not do anything about it. 

"My father doesn't deserve a second chance." Helena said to me. "I can't take on a Phalanx of U.S Marshals, not without your help." Helena said to me. I sighed, shaking my head.