02│THE VIGILANTE

"WHO GAVE you this?" I asked the kid showing the white bag to the him. "Look, I don't have time. If you answer maybe I can shorten your time in prison." I told him. The kid that Jamie got, the day Oliver got back, was sitting opposite to me. I stood up, stood behind him.

"Fine, there is guy," The kid sighed.

"Proceed," I told him.

"He sells drugs, like this one." The kid said.

"Who?" I sighed, pressing the bridge of my nose.

"I don't know his real name." The kid said.

"Nicknames, any place that you guys meet." I told him The kid seemed surprised.

"I can describe him to you and give you a place," He told me. I passed a notepad to him. He then passed it back to me. I nodded to him.

"A sketch artist will be here in a moment. You may be able to go out. However there are consequences to this." I told him. I exited the interrogation room. Danny exited from the other door, which gave to the other side of the glass. "Can you send someone to check the place? I have to go to court with Oliver. They are bringing him back from the dead, legally." I told him. I sighed.

"Not feeling well today?" Danny asked with a smirk.

"My patience is running low for some reason." I told him, sipping from my coffee.

"Go to court, I will call you later." Danny told me. I gave him a thankful smile. I exited the SCPD and drove to the Queen's mansion. I open the door, not really bordering to ring. I saw the rest in the living room, looking at the TV. My eyes landed in the image of "The Vigilante".

"That guy is more on air than the Kardanshians." Oliver said. I rolled my eyes.

"I think he is interesting." I commented. "He is a complex character, you could say." I shrugged. Walter looked interested.

"You think he is complex?" Thea said to me confused. I rolled my eyes. "Are you planning on catching him?" She told me.

"No, I'm not. I have bigger things to catch than that," I told her.

"How so?" Oliver asked interested. I could see he was hiding something from me.

"He seems that he almost doing the job for me. The guys he had attacked are the ones in my list of most dangerous." I told them.

"You have a list?" Oliver said to me shocked.

"Yeah, got cases to solve. You were wandering why I had pieces of wood in my hair, a bomb that was meant for me." I told them. "I'm in the most wanted list in the gangs." I said nodding. Oliver blinked a couple of times.

"That is dangerous." He told me. Everyone was starting to walk out.

"Some body got to do it." I told him, smiling. "I want to get this city to its previous state." I shrugged.

"She knows it is dangerous, that is why she does it." Tommy said poiting at me. We three walked to the front.

"Tommy, why your here?" Moira asked him.

"I have been with Oliver, four times he has gone to court. I'm not leaving now." He told her. We smiled and laughed. We arrived at the court, with thoudsand of parazzis surronding us. Once I closed the door, I itmidiatly walked to Oliver side, pushing the photographers off.

"Clara Wayne, are you dating Oliver Queen." one reporter asked.

"Have you presented chargers agaisngt him." another said. I slightly pushed them back. I rolled my eyes.