11│CHRISTMAS PARTY

I WALKED DOWN the steps of clubs and towards where Diggle had told me Oliver was. I saw Oliver and Diggle fight. Diggle still was clearly on training compared to Oliver who almost seemed as if using knives was a second nature to him. Oliver cut Diggle's arm, and he stopped. 

"Another round?" Oliver asked Diggle, as he set his arms to his side. 

"No," He replied, taking deep breaths. 

A smile appeared on my face as an idea came to my head. "I will." I said, jumping the last step of the stairs. Oliver looked up to me with surprise. "Nice place you got here. However, I prefer more the secluded spaces; like caves. They are safer." I told Oliver with a small smile. 

Oliver sighed, smiling at me. "While you doing here?" He asked, walking towards me. He gave a tight hug. "How did you know where..." He started, but I cut him off. 

"Diggle told me. Anybody can walk here at any minute. You got to have better security. I can help you with that." I told him. 

Oliver rolled his eyes at me. "You know a guy?" He asked me. 

I scoffed at him. "No, and I can do it myself." I told him. 

"You know how to do it?" Diggle asked me. I nodded at him. 

"I'm not surprise. She is partly a genius." Oliver said, setting his knives on the desk next to him. 

"I'm not a genius. I just know a few things. Why are you putting those things down? I thought we were going to fight." I told him, taking off my jacket. I set it on the table next to the knives. I picked two of them, and walked towards were Diggle and Ollie were previously fighting. 

Oliver looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Are you serious?" He asked me. I nodded at him while putting my self in position. "I'm not fighting you." He said to me. 

"Why? Too scare?" I asked him. 

"I don't want to hurt you." Oliver said, leaning on the desk.

I scoffed at him. "You haven't even try fighting me yet. How are you going to know if I am capable of defending myself?" I asked him. "Which, actually I'm." I told him. 

Oliver sighed, taking a knives for himself. He stood in front of me with a tired expression. "Fine," He sighed. I smirked at him before almost slicing his shoulder. He stood there, confused. "What?" He asked me. 

"Come on," I told him. He targeted my face, but I moved away. With a quick movement I kicked him in the gut. He took a few steps back. I heard Diggle clap on the distance. Oliver then send me a high kick, which I blocked. I moved behind him, targeting his hand; but he stopped me. I then did a blackflip backwards. 

"I forgot you were great in gymnastics." He said before I knelt down to avoid a knife to my face. I smiled at him. He charged at me again, but I blocked him. He pushed me to the nearest wall. "Did you took classes with your little brother, what's his name?" He said thinking. I moved my leg so I hit him in the back of his knees. Then I used the wall to jumped. I used my momentum to drag Oliver along with me. 

"Wow, I understimated you." He said, standing up from the floor. 

"I know you did. That's what makes it fun. So, did you got to learn this on the island?" I asked him, attacking him. He moved away, and blocked my next move. 

"Yeah," He said, trying to slide my face. I knelt down as I did before, but this time I moved my legs so that he will fall. He ungracefully fell. 

"Are you going too soft on me?" I asked him innocently. 

He sighed, looking up to me; but he didn't respond. "You are just fast." I heard diggle say.