03│DATE

I SAT IN my desk, still pissed about last night. I looked at the files scatered in my desk. "Wayne," My name was called. Danny came in with a blank face.

"Why are you so blue?" I asked him.

"Martin Somers got attack last night." He said, dropping something on my desk. "Guess who was it?" I look at the green arrow in my desk.

"The vigilante." I said.

"Yeah," He told me.

"Is Lance okay?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Wayne," We both turned to look at Lance. "You should watch your back." He told me. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "When I talked to him, he treaten you and Laurel. If I were you, I will keep my eyes open at all time." He told me. We might be rivals, but we do watch our back.

"Laurel will be pissed at if you give her a escort," I told him, opening the bag with the arrow.

"Take that as a gift," He said, looking at the arrow. "Take care." He said before walking out.

"They want you dead." Danny said seating next to me.

"I'm not surprise," I told him calm.

"Let's not hope they have bombs in houses." He said, leaning in his chair. A man walked to us dropping us a file. I took it, reading it.

"We got a new cause," I told him, showing him the picture of the little girl.

"Time to work," He said, standing up.

We towards the lab. I opened up the door, waking straight to the plastic doll. I picked it up with my gloves on. "Why the creepy doll?" I asked him.

"It was found in the area," One of the scientist said.

"As there been any cases similiar to this one?" I asked Danny. He looked at his phone.

"No," He said to me.

"What happens if our Unsub, just left the doll as a masage. Many killer/kinappers do." I told him. "Did the parents recognized the dolls?" I asked him.

"I think they are upstairs, I will ask them." He said going up the stairs.

"Um Ms.Wayne." someone said behind me. I whipped around to see who it was. There was a guy around my age, brunette. He was tall. The blinking told me he was nervouse.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Are you by any chance free tonight? I was just wandering if you will like to go on a date with me." He said.

"I'm busy tonight though," I told him.

"Another time?" He asked me. Just in time Danny came running in.

"They denied it. Maybe they used it to get her attention." Danny said to me.

"I highly doubt it, she knows the dangers. Maybe they knew it didn't work, so they use the force." I told him. We gave each othe high fives. We were half way out, when the guy asking me out stopped us.

"You didn't anwer my question though." He said to me. It truly broke my heart.

"Look, you seen like a really nice guy," I started.

"But?" He said to me.

"I don't know your name, plus I'm nt interested. I bet if you ask that girl over there." I said, poiting at a girl my age with blond hair. "She will say yes," I told him, leaving the lab quite fast.

"He asked you out," Danny said to me.

"I'm busy tonight. Plus I'm not interested." I told him, whispering. We walked to our desk. Danny just chuckle.