12│PROBLEMS IN PARADISE

I LOOKED AT OLIVER from where I was sitting on his desk. I was still searching for Walter, who had mysteriously disappeared. He picked up his arrow, and threw the tennis ball in his hand. He shot an arrow, and it missed. Oliver clenched his jaw before roughly setting his bow in the desk, right next to me. I sighed, standing up from were I was sitting. "Alright, that's it. You are pissed because rehab isn't working out for you. Clearly you need help, so come on." I told him, standing up from my chair. I walked towards the mat I had put on the floor the previous day. I tied my hair in a pony tail, before turning to Oliver. "You are aren't coming?" I asked him.

Oliver walked towards me none the less. "How is your shoulder going?" He asked me, trowing a kick towards me, and I blocked it.

I blocked another hit before responding. "It still stings." I told him, aiming at his face. He blocked it though.

"Hopefully, it wouldn't leave any scar. You don't want to damage your beautiful skin." He said to me. I let out a soft laugh at his word, kicking him in the back of the leg. He stumbled a little bit. "I'm serious." He said, cracking up a small smile.

I put a few space between us, thinking of my next attack. "You think my skin is beautiful. Well, that is the weirdest compliment I have ever gotten." I told him, blocking a punch. Oliver rolled his eyes, while he tried to kick me, but I knelt down. I raised up again, this time taking his arm and flipping him over me. I looked down at him. "You are heavy." I told him, handing him my hand to help him up. He took it, but pulled me down with him. I looked down at him, a small smile breaking on my face.

"How come you are dressed as a bat?" He asked me. I moved away from him, and sat next to him.

"I like bats." I told him, which was half of the true. The other half was that my little old self wanted to dressed up as her dad when she was 8. If she was going to be kicking some bad guys, she wanted to kicked them being dressed like her father. Ever since, I have held the name of The Hell Bat.

"Yeah, but why not dressed as a bird?" He asked me.

"Well, first the bird costume was already taken by Sherneya, and there are also some birds in Gotham. Like, Robyn and Nightwing. I preferred a bat." I explained to him. He nodded at me, before standing up. I took his hand, and stood up too. I walked towards the desk, in where I had laid out all my search on Walter. They all led me to a dead end. "I have searched everything on Walter, and I can't even cracked it down myself. I have two people on Gotham helping me track him down." I told him, referring to Barbara Gordon and Jason Todd. Oliver had not met Jason nor Barbara, nor knew how brilliant she was with computers.

"Either my stepfather doesn't want to be found, or somebody doesn't want him to be found." Oliver said to me, looking over my shoulder at all my notes. "Don't stress over it. I know you have other things to worry about." He added, taking one of the notes.

I sighed, looking at all my notes. "It's been six weeks Oliver. No contact from kinappers, but I know a guy that can help us." I told him.

"You always know a guy." Oliver said to me with a smile face on his face. I rolled my eyes at him. He nudged me with his shoulder lightly. "How come you know so many people?" He asked me.

I looked at him with a small smirk. "I have contacts. End of the story." I told him.

"You are not going to tell me who this person is." Oliver stated, and I nodded at him. "Is he dangerous?" He asked me.

I let out a small laugh. "No, he nor she is dangerous, and that is all I'm telling you." I told him. Oliver sighed, leaning on his desk.

"How is Aidan?" He asked me, which caught me off guard.