25│DEATH

I SMILED AT Aidan as I picked up my phone. Oliver had promised me to call me since last night, after he called me he was going to pay a visit to Malcolm. I waited for Oliver to pick up, which he did not. I sighed, running towards my jacket. 

"Where are you going?" Aidan asked me, as I fixed my hair. 

"I'm going to go and check up on Oliver. He hasn't reply my messages." I told Aidan, as I opened the door. "Bye." I told him, closing the door behind me. I dialed Felicity's number while I turned on the engine of my car. "Fel, have you heard from Oliver?" I asked her, leaving my garage. 

"Dig just went to pick him up. He will be in the club in just a few minutes. Do not worry." Felicity said through the phone. I sighed, hanging up the call. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ 

I walked down the stairs, my eyes searching Oliver. He had sat down in the medical metal table we had in the Arrow cave. I let out a relived breath, and I ran to him. I pulled him into a hug, earning a small groan from him. I pulled away, frowning at the cuts in his face. "Did Malcolm did to you?" I asked softly, softly touching his bruised cheek. 

I sighed, walking back to the fist aid kit. I picked it up the a small piece of clothe, and put some alcohol on it. I put it in Oliver's forehead. He flinched, closing his eyes. "The undertaking is tonight." He whispered. 

I froze, knowing that Frankie - Danny's nice - was in the Glades tonight because she was staying at a friend's house. I pressed the clothes, keeping my mouth shut. "Did Malcolm told you this?" I asked him. Oliver kept quite as I took a needle to patch up the gash on the side of his head. Oliver took a hold of the side of my knee. He tighten the hold of it when I pressed the needle to his forehead. After I finished, he let go; allowing me to trash the bloody tissues. I frowned, hearing footsteps from the top floor. "Are you expecting visitors?" I asked him, as he reached out  for a clean shirt. 

"No." He whispered, putting on his shirt. I sighed, following him upstairs. I hated to see him in pain. 

"Look who it is. My best friend in life. Well, technically second if we count Clara in." Tommy said, closing off the bottle of whiskey. I noticed his dilated pupils. He was drunk. 

"I think I will take you home, Tommy." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Why? I want to talk to Oliver. Oh, and I took your advice. I talked to Laurel, I think we are good...but I still can't rip of the fact that she fell for you all over again. She must have a magnet." Tommy told Oliver, rolling his eyes at him. 

I looked at Oliver, frowning at the sudden news. "I don't love her. I already told her that personally." Oliver snapped at Tommy. He took deep breath, crossing his arms over his chest. "Our father's aren't the men we thought they were. They made a plan together... To destroy the Glades." Oliver told Tommy. 

"Do you have any idea what you sound right now?" Tommy snapped at him, rolling his eyes at his best friend. 

"Your father is going to do it, because he thinks it will avenge your mother's death." Oliver explained to Tommy. 

Tommy stiffen at the mention of his mother. "Do not talk about my mother." Tommy yelled, laughing towards Oliver; who avoided the punch with ease. Tommy felt to the floor, glaring at Oliver. 

Oliver knelt down next to him. "The difference between you and me, Tommy, is that I didn't found out the truth about my father until it was too late. But you always known, deep down, the man he is." Oliver whispered. I sighed, hating the scene in front of me.