17│WHITE COLLAR

I WALKED OUT of the changing room with my Bat suit on. Felicity looked up from her desk, looking confusingly at me. "You are...oh...no way...You are the Hell Bat? The Hell Bat!" Felicity said, looking at me in surprise. 

I nodded at her. "Yeah, and if you tell this to anybody else." I told her, leaning down to face her better. "I will kill you." I told her in my best Batman voice. I stood up, and faced Diggle who was glaring at Oliver. 

"You have to take it easy if you plan on taking someone off that list tonight." Diggle told Oliver as he worked out.   

"This is me taking it easy." Oliver said, breaking the stick he was using.  

"Oliver, be nice." I told him, fixing up the cape of my suit. "So, who is our lucky guy tonight?" I asked Oliver, as I fixed my black gloves. 

"Ken Williams. His pyramid scheme stole millions. People didn't just loose their homes. Their lives are ruined. Why don't you guys go home tonight? I'm not expecting too much trouble." Oliver said to us. 

"There is no where in hell I'm leaving you by yourself ever again. Specially while fighting crime." I told him as I picked up my mask. "Should I use my amazing, charming skills?" I asked Oliver, with a small smirk. "I picked up my outfit and everything." I told Oliver as I followed him towards the back door. 

"You will not charm him. He is dangerous. You will not even go near him with even twenty miles." Oliver said to me, looking down at me. I rolled my eyes at him. 

He tried to open the door, but it locked "Did you just over drive my lock?" Oliver asked Felicity. Behind Oliver, I motioned Felicity to open the door.  I sighed, knowing Oliver was mad at her. 

Felicity turned around to face him. "Just a little." Felicity told him. 

"What are you doing?" Oliver asked her. I sighed, walking quickly towards them. I stood in the middle of them, ready to stop a fight it ever broke. 

"I pulled up some information on Mr.Williams. Did you knew he is a widowed father of a 10 year old boy? I told you. I'm only here to help Walter, not to be an accessory to orphaning little kids." Felicity told him. 

"I'm just giving him a warning." Oliver replied. 

"Has it ever occurred to you, you could do some real good in the city? Beyond just recovering people's stock portfolios and their savings accounts." Felicity asked him. I sighed, motioned her to cut the questioning.  

I sighed, looking at how Oliver clicked a few keys in the keyboard and unlocked the doors. "You are not the only one that knows how to reboot my system." Oliver said to her. 

"I made a mistake." Felicity said, knowing the look that Oliver was giving her. 

"Getting in my way." Oliver snapped back at her. Oliver left quickly, ignoring Felicity's distressed look. 

I looked down at Felicity. "Don't take it personally. He snaps back at a lot of people. If it's not that, then it's the snarky comebacks he has." I told Felicity before leaving as well. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒