23│CASINO AFFAIRS

I SAT THE ORDER of the Belly Burger on the metal table next to the computers. I pulled my hair into a pony tail, taking out my own food. "You want your burger now, Fel?" I asked Felicity, as I took a seat next to her.

Felicity opened her mouth, but Oliver's voice was the only thing I heard. "Are you eating in the Arrow cave?" Oliver asked us.

I triwled around in my chair, pointing at him. "You said Arrow cave. Ha!" I said, smirking at him. Oliver sighed, taking his hood off. "And to answer your question, yes. I bought food for the three of us. Me and Felicity were hungry." I told Oliver.

"I did not said that." He said, taking his gloves off. He then set the computer on Felicity's table.

Felicity looked at it. "Mhn, let me guess. Some bad guy is missing their laptop." She said, looking up at Oliver.

"Harold Backman. He is who Starling City's worst call when they want to launder money in the Caymans." Oliver explained to Felicity. He set his bow down on the table next to me.

"Shouldn't we just turn this over to, I don't know, the IRS?" Felicity asked Oliver.

"We will. Just as soon as you return the money to the rightful owners." Oliver answered. He then picked up a few of my fries, making me turn around and kick him in the butt. He did not flinch. "Did you just kicked me?" Oliver asked me, amused by my reaction.

"Did you just stole my fries?" I joked, smirking at me.

"I did not." He lied, sending a wink towards me.

"Stop the flirting please." Felicity told Oliver, causing him to roll his eyes. "You make it so evident." Felicity replied.

"Felicity. I will shoot you." Oliver replied, glaring at her.

"Well, anyways. May I have a fry?" Felicity asked me. I nodded at her, letting her some. Oliver looked at Felicity in astonishment. "It sounds like a very nice idea, but all of Backman's files are all protected with an asymmetric encryption algorithm." Felicity replied to him.

"Really? So it's gonna take a while to break in." Oliver told her.

"Days, at least." Felicity replied.

"Better then get started then." Oliver said to her.

"At the risk of ending up with an arrow in my eye, when are you planning peace with Diggle?" Felicity asked him.

"He is the one who left, Felicity. I did everything I could to stop him." Oliver reminded Felicity.

"Except to apologize." Felicity said to him. "You promised you will help him track down Floyd Lawton and you..." Felicity started, but was cut off by Oliver.

"Made a choice that I can life with. If he can't then, I don't need him." Oliver told Felicity.

"Oliver..." Felicity started, but was cut off by Oliver.

"I need to get back to the club. Let me know when you break in." Oliver told Felicity.

"I wish somebody send me out to the caymans." Felicity mumbled.