21│CASUAL ENCOUNTERS

I WALKED ALONG with Oliver as we watched Tommy approach us. "How are we doing?" Oliver asked Tommy, making me smile. 

"We are in the black and the green." Tommy replied. 

Oliver smiled at Tommy as he walked towards the bar. "I like how we have gone from trowing money at the clubs to cacthing it." Oliver said to him. "Oh, look at this what sort of buisness has a lost and found that is just filled with women's underwear." Oliver replied, causing me to laugh. 

"The best business ever?" Tommy replied. 

I bought the two of them into a hug. "I'm so happy you both are getting along." I told them both. "And actually, now that you are not mad at Oliver. I believe I should also tell you a little secret of mine. Before you get mad, promise me you wouldn't get mad." I told Tommy. 

Tommy frowned at me. "Please don't tell me you are pregnant." Tommy said to me. 

"You are, what?!" Oliver boomed, making me jump. I put both hands on his shoulders. 

"I'm not pregnant." I told both of them. "I'm actually the Hell Bat." I whispered at Tommy. Tommy looked at me confused. 

"You are what?" Tommy asked me. 

"I'm the woman that is always with the Vigilante. I'm the Hell Bat." I told Tommy. Tommy looked at me and then at Oliver. I reached for an article on my phone, and showed the picture to Tommy. "I'm that." I told Tommy. 

Tommy let out a chuckle. "Really? You do look good in that suit. I bet it's hard for Oliver to concentrate." Tommy said to me. I let out a small laugh when I saw a faint shade of pink on Oliver's cheeks. "Now, I guess thats some type of bonding activity you both have." Tommy said to me. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not mad at you. You are the least person I will get mad at." Tommy said to me, putting an arm around me. 

"In her defense. She started before I did." Oliver said. I cringed when he said those words. 

"You what? Really?" Tommy asked me. I nodded at him. He shrugged, picking up one of the black lace bras that women had left here. "Oh, having this much fun should be against the law." Tommy said to us, making us laugh. 

"Oh, if wishing made it so." A voice said behind us. We both turned around to see Lance. "Sorry, am I interrupting anything? Bonding time of the golden trio?" He sarcastically said. 

"Is Laurel okay?" Tommy asked Lance, taking off his arm from my shoulder. 

"She is fine. This visit is about something else, and before I get started, Clara please don't get in the way." Lance said to me. I scoffed at him. "A girl just got mowed down a couple of blocks from here, on Starling bridge. Ring any bells with you three?" He asked us, showing us a picture of her. 

"No," The three of us answered. 

"Should she?" Tommy asked Lance. 

"She was in your club tonight." Lance stated. 

"A lot of people were." Oliver told him. 

"You think someone killed her?" I asked Lance. 

"Not someone, something." Lance said to us. "Vertigo." He told us. I looked surprised at my two best friends. "Yeah, you got a problem with that in this club?" Lance asked us. 

"Not that I'm aware of." Tommy told him. 

"We don't allow drugs in here detective." Oliver added. 

"Control your clientele, before anyone else wanders into traffic." Lance snapped at the two of them. 

"Is there any chance she could have scored the drugs in here?" Oliver asked Tommy.