| EPILOGUE |

CLARA LET HER TEARS fall as she nervously looked down at the paper in her hand. Aidan sighed, getting out for the car. He opened the umbrella, helping Clara out. "Hey, just breath. Breath." Aidan reminded her quietly. 

Clara sighed, looking at the small audience in the cemetery. "I don't want to this. It's just another reminder that Tommy is not comping back." Clara whispered, trying to dry her tears. Aidan sighed, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. The both of them walked quietly to the casket that had Tommy's body. As Clara walked closer, her heart sped up and she slowly felt her lungs tighten around her. Clara turned around, hoping to see Oliver's blue eyes among the audience. Being unsuccessful on her task, she sighed placing a small white rose on top of the casket as her legs gave her away. "Please come back to me. Please." Clara whispered, resting her head on the casket. 

The woman did not known that on the distance, Oliver was watching her. The guilt of the dead choking him with every second that passed. He had bought - or so he thought - too much pain to  both the people of Starling and Clara Wayne. He watched silently as Clara's body was ripped away from the casket. 

"She was suppose to make a speech today. For Tommy. I don't think she is going to." Diggle said,  breaking Oliver's train of thought. "She just needs time." Diggle whispered to Oliver, whose eyes had started to water. 

"I have to go. I bought this upon the city." Oliver mumbled, watching as Danny - Clara's partner - helped her to her seat. Clara sat down, her eyes on the image of Tommy next to the casket. "Please, look after Clara while I'm gone." Oliver whispered to Diggle. 

Diggle nodded at him. "I will. Promise." Diggle said. Oliver nodded at him, walking away. "She needs you." Diggle yelled at Oliver. Oliver sighed, ignoring Diggle's words when he knew they were right. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ 

Thank you so much for all the support I have gotten. Words can not express how thankful I'm for all the comments, votes and feedback. I love reading to all the comments. I enjoy replying to them as well. The sequel will be posted soon, so do not worry. Love you all! 

- Ami