A/N and a chapter?

(Art not mine)  

                WAIT!! Don't skip this!

      I know a lot of people skip Author's Note because it's not considered part of the book. But let me explain some things that will need explaining later on.

      We all know, (I'm assuming you do) that this is a fan fiction of MHA. However, in this book there will be no quirks, per se. When I say that, I mean the characters will have some qualities of their quirks.
      For example, Shoto, will feel warm on his left side and cold on his right but he won't be able to create fire and ice. I hope that makes sense, I will give hints for the others in future chapters.

Another thing is the country rules.
      In Japan fourteen year olds are (I guess) able to live in their own house/apartment as long as the parents give their permission.
      In America, fifteen year olds, (and fourteen year olds depending on which state you're in) are allowed to learn how to drive and get their licence at sixteen/ fifteen.
      So I'm trying to mix those rules together, this is an alternate universe so she can be in America and Japan, or anywhere you prefer as long as all four seasons are available.

      Eiram is about fourteen - seventeen in this book, same age as the "student" hybrids. You can always change her age in your head if you would like, I don't care. But for this books sake, that is her age since she can drive, lives in her own house, and has a paying job.

      There will be a lot of family drama in this as well. I had forgotten to write that in my book description, so sorry about that. I will be sure to tell you which chapters will have that, just in case you are uncomfortable with the idea.

      I also realized there are a lot of grammatical errors in the chapters and some things don't make much sense. But I do go back and correct them if I see it, so don't be afraid to point out my mistakes so I can fix them.
      However, please keep in mind that I am thinking of things to write as I go, and I'm writing with a phone and not a laptop or computer.
      I have absolutely no plan for what I publish, I just write what comes to mind, which can be a problem at times.
      I will make sure to keep you updated on all the new things that need to be explained a bit. If you have any questions about something just let me know and I will answer with the best of my ability.

      I just want to say thank you for sticking with me and for being patient. You have no idea how grateful I am to have you and help me pursue my dream for writing.

      Thanks for reading and have a good day!!!!😄