Step-mother

Just wanna say that when someone talks like "this" they are talking with their minds lol. Hope you enjoy!^^

      When Eiram woke up the first thing she noticed was how crowded her space was. Not in a bad way per-se, it just was a lot warmer than what she was used to. She lay slightly twisted and tried to shift her weight for more comfortable feeling but was stopped when she felt something tighten around her waist. Eiram tried to look down but couldn't see what was holding her in place when her chin hit something, she looked out of the corner of her eye and saw a mixture of red and white.

      The girl smiled when she realized that Shoto had his head tucked under her chin, his warm breath blew evenly on her collar bone. He had his arm around the redhead's torso and his tail curled around her right leg. Eiram glanced to her side and saw Shota on his back with Hitoshi on his other side, using the older one's shoulder as a pillow. Denki was also on Shota and curled up on his stomach and chest, one of his yellow ears twitched occasionally.
      The girl then realized that she too was using Shota's arm as a cushion, she tried to lift up her head to lighten the weight but felt something move and press her head down, the small tired sigh was quite familiar.

      "Izuku must be there." Eiram huffed and relaxed once more, deciding to wait 'til everyone woke up. Eiram smirked when she heard a soft snore come from the foot of the bed, she peered over and saw Eijiro's head almost hanging off the edge and his lips parted. Katsuki, who was taking up as much room as he could, had his socked foot pressed against the other K-9's side, almost like he was trying to push Eijiro off the bed in his sleep.

      Eiram lay there for a while, listening to the snores and the tick of the clock. She combed through Shoto's messy hair gently to distract her from the boredom and he snuggled closer with a purr. The girl bagan to get drowsy and closed her eyes to go back to sleep when she heard an odd snapping sound. She opened her eyes once more when she heard Izuku's soft hello, only it didn't come from above her.

"What in the-?"

"Eiram, can you hear me?"

"I can hear someone.."

"Good! That's me! Good morning by the way." Eiram blinked and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before replying.

"Izuku?"

"Hm?"

"How am I able to hear you? What is this?"

"Oh, this is what I meant by bonding a few weeks ago. I think everyone here besides Keigo has bonded with you. Because we have done that we are able to hear you without moving our lips for communication."

"So you can hear my thoughts?" Eiram frowned, she didn't really want to be an open book for all of them.

"Uh, kinda. We can hear you only when you want to talk to us, your normal thoughts will otherwise be unheard."

"Oh, good to know." Eiram suddenly heard another snap and a growl.