A flashback

"That's not how you do it half 'n half! Here, like this!" Katsuki grabbed the knife from Shoto's hand and started to chop some chives.

      "You need to cut them completely. Don't want them to stick together, it's the whole point of cutting them dammit." He growled, demonstrating how to cut the vegetable properly.

     "Oh. You're really good at this bestie." Shoto hummed, a sly smile on his lips.

      "You're just bad at it. Call me that again and I'll stab you, you little-"

      "Ookay, how about we change the subject, hm?" Eijiro looked over his shoulder and laughed nervously, eyeing the knife in Katsuki's hand.

      "M-maybe it's not a good idea to let Kacchan hold a sharp object." Izuku mumbled, slowly replacing the knife with a spoon and bowl for Katsuki to occupy himself with.

      "Where is the salt?" Denki looked into the seasoning cupboard, looking at the garlic powder suspiciously.

      "Why do you need salt? We have enough of it already, right?" Eiram piped up, stirring the food on the stove while looking at the fox.

      "Dunce face always likes salt. It's fine the way it is." Katsuki growled when the fox got the salt shaker and held it over the food to add more.

      "Did any of you grease the pan before they put it in the oven?" Keigo piped up from his seat at the table, watching the younger beings bustle around the kitchen with his chin in his hands.

      "I didn't, I thought Kacchan did." Izuku shook his head and continued washing the dishes.

      "The hell- I didn't do it. Thought dumb hair had it covered." Katsuki stopped his vigorous stirring to look at the other red head who stopped his work as well.

"Nah man, I thought Denki or Shoto did it."

      "I thought Izuku was going to do it." Shoto added while Denki shook his head and sniffled, having gotten a little sick over the past few hours.

      "I didn't think about it at all, Katsuki told me not to touch anything. At one point, I thought Eiram had the pan." Eiram stopped stirring the food and looked at all the others.

      "I didn't grease the pan, someone gave it to me full and I just put it in." Everyone's eyes then traveled down silently to the oven, the feeling of dread filled the room.

      "Well shit-" Katsuki mumbled, brushing Eiram aside away from the stove top and oven. He quickly put some oven mitts on reached in to pull the pan out. Denki backed up to avoid the possibility of being burned, he narrowed his eyes at the wolf when he got too close.

      "The edges are kinda burnt.." Katsuki announced blankly, looking at the half cooked sweet bread. He slowly peered at Eiram who stared at the pan quietly. She noticed that his gaze was on her and shugged.

      "It's fine, don't know what we're supposed to do with it now." She chuckled and went to stand beside Izuku. He rinsed her hands off gently, and she finished drying them. She went to the table and picked up her phone to look up what to do, her baking skills weren't the best and she never had this happen before.
      Katsuki sighed and went back to stirring the mixture in the bowl.

      "We need grass." Denki hummed, rushing out the sliding door to the back yard. He skipped in the slippery grass and ran around the corner out of sight.

      "We need what?" Keigo watched the younger hybrid run, his head cocked to the side.

      "Go tell him not to bring grass in the house." Katsuki sighed. He nudged Eijiro's shoulder with his and looked at the recipe book. Eijiro laughed and jogged out of the house after his pack mate.
      Eiram was about to read the answers to what she was looking for out loud when her phone buzzed and flashed brightly. She flinched and looked up to the caller ID and rolled her eyes when she saw it.